• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I ordered two. Total came to $4.82 after tax. Worth trying even if I just use them on my old Model 60 and my weed eater. LOL.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know what else cheap slings are good for is to take to gun shows. If you buy a long gun, you can sling it up to carry around. I keep one in my backpack that I take to shows.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Ordered four 2-packs of green for $19 and change but had more than that in cash-back so w/free shipping it cost nothing. Order came up as 'black' but for the price they can send whatever they want to send.

I've never understood the 'free shipping with PRIME'. I've never had Prime......and I've never paid for shipping on Amazon. Order defaults to charged shipping but here's always an option of free shipping that arrives one day later than PRIME.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Ordered four 2-packs of green for $19 and change but had more than that in cash-back so w/free shipping it cost nothing. Order came up as 'black' but for the price they can send whatever they want to send.

I've never understood the 'free shipping with PRIME'. I've never had Prime......and I've never paid for shipping on Amazon. Order defaults to charged shipping but here's always an option of free shipping that arrives one day later than PRIME.

Prime shipping is usually faster, but how much faster depends on where you are and where your goods are shipping from. It doesn't have the $25 order minimum that the regular free shipping has either.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Got mine today. Not bad for two slings for under $5. One works pretty nice as a single point sling on my Kel Tec Sub 2000 and the other is going on my Glenfield Model 60. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Top Bottom