• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    If anybody is planning on bidding the 32s&w H&R top break you'll need to bid 65 to beat me.

That's one I would like, but I don't think I'll be placing any online bids. Unless things stay super cheap, premium and packaging fees on top of shipping will keep a lot of what I would be interested in out of the prices I feel like spending.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    That's one I would like, but I don't think I'll be placing any online bids. Unless things stay super cheap, premium and packaging fees on top of shipping will keep a lot of what I would be interested in out of the prices I feel like spending.

Looks better than the one I have now. If they would ship to c&r holders would save 20 on transfer. Otherwise will see how it goes.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    An interesting auction to attend. I have seen firearms go for more than what they can be purchased new at Rural King, Walmart or most LGS. But then again I have seen guns that for some reason did not pull much interest and went for less than I expected. I have a feeling that with the political climate and tensions that have been taking place that prices will be above and beyond.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I went a few years ago. At the time no buyers premium. I think they are up to 18% now. I think last year it was 15%.
    Its tough to get a deal there. I think when I went there was a GI M1 carbine paratrooper. Went for more then I get one on gunbroker for.

dawg1981

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Southport IN
    I went a few years ago. At the time no buyers premium. I think they are up to 18% now. I think last year it was 15%.
    Its tough to get a deal there. I think when I went there was a GI M1 carbine paratrooper. Went for more then I get one on gunbroker for.

They used to be great auctions to attend but you are right with the "premium" added and then sales tax on top of that you have way over paid for the gun.

Top Bottom