• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    I got such a laugh out this I just had to share. I guess its really not that funny come to think of it may happen soon.
    I was watching some You Tube videos from 2018 on some AR Builds. This guy in 2 separate videos had this god awful fin thing on the grip of his beautiful AR build he did. the gun was beautiful then when I saw that fin thing on the grip I was like holy hell that just killed it. some kind of mandate for an AR from that other country from the western united states.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I got such a laugh out this I just had to share. I guess its really not that funny come to think of it may happen soon.
    I was watching some You Tube videos from 2018 on some AR Builds. This guy in 2 separate videos had this god awful fin thing on the grip of his beautiful AR build he did. the gun was beautiful then when I saw that fin thing on the grip I was like holy hell that just killed it. some kind of mandate for an AR from that other country from the western united states.

It's most likely to make it compliant for what ever State he lives in. There are a few that don't allow true pistol grips on rifles. California comes to mind but I'm not 100 % sure on that.

Edit: Yep CA is one. https://caligunner.com/california-compliant-featureless-rifle/

Top Bottom