• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I decided to begin assembling a list of online forums dedicated to gun owners in each state (similar to INGO). I do not believe that including the list in this post is the most efficient way to go about this. So I have created a tag on my Delicious.com account to collect all the gun owners forums.

View the full list on Delicious here: mk2ja's GunForums bookmarks. A list of states appears on the right hand side, so you use that to select which State you want to see. There is also a "50States" category for national gun owners forums.

For every site in the list, I verified that it does have an actual forum section. You may have to click a link to get to the forums from the homepage, but they are there.

This is an incomplete collection. If you know of a site I don't have listed, please share!

Here are the states for which I do NOT have a site:
    • Alabama
    • Delaware
    • Iowa
    • Kansas
    • New Mexico
    • Wyoming

These states do not have their own site that I could find, but instead they had a common website shared with their geographic neighbors:
    New England - Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts;
    Pacific Northwest - Washington, Oregon, Idaho;

Again, if you know of a website with a forum that I don't have listed, please post it so I can update this collection.

All for now...
    Caleb

EDITS:
    12/24/09 - I've added all the suggested sites up through post #10.
    12/26/09 - " ... " post #16.
    12/27/09 - Post #26.
    12/28/09 - Post #32.

Last edited:

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Rep added! Great info!

If Big Brotha's cruddy economic mess doesn't end already, I may have leave the fine state of Indiana... I've been wondering if I would be able find another "community" elsewhere...

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    INGO is great: Thank Fenway!

As an aside... while I was looking at all the other sites from those states that even have such a site, it struck me that we are quite fortunate to have INGO, and even more fortunate that INGO is actually a useful place to find information and arrange events. There were only a couple other forums that I thought rivaled or bested our beloved INGO. So a special thanks to Fenway for his work here. Honorable mention to all the moderators, too.

Caleb

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    mogunowners.com for Missouri.
    scfirearms.org for South Carolina. (however you have to join Yahoogroups for discussion)

Last edited:

ABolt243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Shelbyville, IL
    llinoisCarry, Illinois Carry - A Website Dedicated To Advancing Conceal Carry For Illinois. It's not just for gun owners, but most members/posters there do own firearms and many have License to Carry from other states and exercise their rights in the free states like IN.

Please include it in your listing if you see fit, and thanks for all you do here on INGO. I come here quite often and keep up on the activities you all participate in and plan for the days that we can have open carry breakfasts at Denny's in Illinois!!!

Merry Christmas to you all and keep up the good work!!

Abolt243

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    llinoisCarry, Illinois Carry - A Website Dedicated To Advancing Conceal Carry For Illinois. It's not just for gun owners, but most members/posters there do own firearms and many have License to Carry from other states and exercise their rights in the free states like IN.

Please include it in your listing if you see fit, and thanks for all you do here on INGO. I come here quite often and keep up on the activities you all participate in and plan for the days that we can have open carry breakfasts at Denny's in Illinois!!!

Merry Christmas to you all and keep up the good work!!

Abolt243

Thanks, ABolt! I've added it to the list. How I manged to miss something like that when I was doing my research is beyond me, but oh well. Thanks again!

And Merry Christmas to you as well!

Caleb

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    international forum: forums.gunbroker.com
    -there are members from England, Australia, somewhere in scandanavia (finland, I think) and Puerto Rico (yeah I know it's a territory)

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I don't know if someone said this one but I didn't see it.
    migunowners.org (Michigans-MGO)
    I was a member of this forum before I found INGO, havn't really been back since but when I left a couple of years ago it was a pretty happening place.
    ** I found it on there.

Last edited:

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    I don't know if someone said this one but I didn't see it.
    migunowners.org (Michigans-MGO)
    I was a member of this forum before I found INGO, havn't really been back since but when I left a couple of years ago it was a pretty happening place.
    ** I found it on there.

Funny, that's how I found my way here also:yesway:

Top Bottom