• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Just caught a partial on FOX 59 News this AM reporting that 2 vehicles were seen leaving Don's Guns on Lafayette Road after driving one of the vehicles into the front of the building. Any one hear any more? Don seems to have these problems periodically when sales are slow. One driver was caught heading into Hendricks County on 56th Street

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's not a burglary when the owner gives them the keys and says "I'll be back in ten minutes".

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    But sales are up on guns. I saw the news article. Perhaps without crazy exorbitant prices, Don's sales would be up too. :rolleyesedit:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Clearly "Gun Control" would have prevented these "Legal Guns" from becoming "Illegal Guns"

I can see it now...
    • "All gun stores must be constructed to WW2 Bunker standards."
    • "All doors must be of Bank Vault quality."
    • "All firearms must be stored inside a dimensional portal only summable by the store owner during business hours while a black cat is present in the store."

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I guess we're going to have a flood of gold & silver plated Charter Arms, High Point and Davis .25 pistols on the street, now!

I guess if one of these guys wanted to show me their new "bling", I'd have to show him my rather dull, subdued Glock. I guess I could show them some of my bullets (not cartridges), they are shiny!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Has this happened before? You guys mention that and I havent been in the area long enough.

Some years back criminals shot and killed employees coming to open the store and then took a bunch of guns.

I would not go so far as to say Don let his guns be stolen, but I would go so far as to say that the times I have been in his store I cannot tell good clients from potential robbers. And that is not based on race, it is based on thuggishness.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    A couple of my employees drove by there about 8:45am and saw one guy in hand cluffs. I thought I read an earlier report saying they caught one of them fleeing on 56th st.

Top Bottom