• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So when are we going shooting??? I still haven't heard the time, location, or date......

Around here, you have to say "I'm going shooting at $TIME, $PLACE, $LOCATION. Anyone want to join me?" Otherwise, it'll never happen.

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    depends on where you are in indy. from Hamilton Southeastern high school (Fishers), it's a little over an hour's drive. It's off exit 80 on I-65, then west about .. ten? miles.
    Home

Being less than 10 minutes away one would think that I've been there multiple times this year. Meh.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Lets start throwing out some dates people! August... 16th? Or would a sunday and or friday work better?

You know the shooting range has skeet shoots every friday night under the lights with a BBQ, drinks and tons of fun.

You can even rent a quality over/under for $5 for the night....

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Atterbury Group Shoot.

KayleeLynn's welcome thread started a discussion on having a group meet up at Atterbury one day soon. Let's move the discussion here. :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Atterbury is a little expensive for shooting isnt it?
    It's $7.50 an hour, with a minimum of two hours paid up front, plus a $5 deposit that you get back if you don't hit the target stands. So, roughly, it'd be about $15 a person to shoot, unless you stayed longer or unless you have a membership.

Also, I would *strongly* recommend you don't hit the posts or the baffles, because they charge $75 per hit to repair the divots, and yes, I have seen them actually call people on it. One guy hit the baffle seven times while we were there once.

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    Or if you guys would like to get to shoot a bit closer we could meet at my club, HCFG (Hamilton County Fish and Game) I could put together an event and you guys could see the club at the same time. Here is our webpage...under a new webmaster and still in the process of a makeover:

Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome!

It's a small club just outside of Noblesville, IN that has been around since 1936. If you want more info you can email me via this site.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Or if you guys would like to get to shoot a bit closer we could meet at my club, HCFG (Hamilton County Fish and Game) I could put together an event and you guys could see the club at the same time. Here is our webpage...under a new webmaster and still in the process of a makeover:

Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome!

It's a small club just outside of Noblesville, IN that has been around since 1936. If you want more info you can email me via this site.

That actually sounds really awesome.
    JB, would you start a new thread and pick a date to host it? Just don't forget that NFA day is Aug 10, so if you pick that day, you're going to have a few people begging you to host an event twice. ;)

Top Bottom