• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Is anyone who works or owns the place a member of INGO? Might be something to invite them to. I will stop in there tomarrow during my lunch (or leave the office early) to give it a look and drop a line about INGO.

I hate to say it, but I hope they are like Bobs in Plainfield. Hes not a bad guy, but its always nice to have competition.:D

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Is anyone who works or owns the place a member of INGO? Might be something to invite them to. I will stop in there tomarrow during my lunch (or leave the office early) to give it a look and drop a line about INGO.

I hate to say it, but I hope they are like Bobs in Plainfield. Hes not a bad guy, but its always nice to have competition.:D

I stopped in today to talk with them about putting some of my guns on consignment with them. I invited them to INGO, Spoke with Scott there he wrote it down and I am sure they will sign up.

He had some guns on the shelve marked with prices already and the prices looked real good. plus they will have some reloading supplies and want to offer training classes.

They were busy today though getting ready for tomorrow.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Biggest thing is powder and Primers, I dont load on the level to required 8 lb jugs so local sources are sought after by me. Bob is screwing me a little on Vihtavouri, so I am miffed a touch. :(

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I popped in there today after work. Nice place. It's by no means full yet, but they are off to a good start. Prices were not bad either. I didn't really find anything I had to have, but I bought a box of heavy 9mm ammo anyway...

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I will try to stop by tomorrow as well. I will take some business cards out there and drop them off, if they will let me leave them.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I stopped by yesterday. Very friendly, and good prices. Just not full yet and didnt have all their guns yet. Plus when i went, Santa Clause was there :):

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Stopped in there today and it seemed like a nice place. Prices seemed about right, they just need to start getting more inventory.

I posted about 30 cards on their bulletin board in the little cafe area that they have set up when you walk in. Hopefully we will see some more members.

Top Bottom