• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just got done loading a bunch of AK magazines for a class I'm taking this week. My trigger finger (which I used to press the rounds into the magazine) is sore and tired. I demand sympathy, preferably from the chicks on here.

This whole AK thing is a different world, by the way. I had no idea how heavy loaded AK mags would be (compared to AR mags). When you have six or twelve or 24, it starts to add up! Steel mag bodies plus heavier ammo ... well, at least they probably won't break any time soon!

I'd hire a Filipino guy to be my ammo bearer for three days, but my brother has to work.

The big question is, when my booger hooker presses the bang switch on the AK, where will the boolitz actually hit? Many questions will be answered this week! Hopefully it will be zeroed fairly well, but I am in possession of a sight tool. I'll just need someone who is allowed to use tools use it for me.

I'm just worried about what will happen if I wear a couple of six-magazine bandoleers at one time. If I topple over, I may be crushed under the weight of the loaded magazines. If someone else is near me, you'll hear about it on the news.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just bought a Lula speed loader for my AR mags. After buying (and liking) one for my 9mm mags, it seemed natural. I highly recommend them. Makes loading a breeze and definitely saves your fingers.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, I love my LULA for AR mags. I will get one for AK mags soon.

I'd use my thumb too . . . if I had opposable thumbs.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just got done loading a bunch of AK magazines for a class I'm taking this week. My trigger finger (which I used to press the rounds into the magazine) is sore and tired. I demand sympathy, preferably from the chicks on here.

This whole AK thing is a different world, by the way. I had no idea how heavy loaded AK mags would be (compared to AR mags). When you have six or twelve or 24, it starts to add up! Steel mag bodies plus heavier ammo ... well, at least they probably won't break any time soon!

I'd hire a Filipino guy to be my ammo bearer for three days, but my brother has to work.

The big question is, when my booger hooker presses the bang switch on the AK, where will the boolitz actually hit? Many questions will be answered this week! Hopefully it will be zeroed fairly well, but I am in possession of a sight tool. I'll just need someone who is allowed to use tools use it for me.

I'm just worried about what will happen if I wear a couple of six-magazine bandoleers at one time. If I topple over, I may be crushed under the weight of the loaded magazines. If someone else is near me, you'll hear about it on the news.

With a good 3,5, or 7 day treatment the discharge should clear up. Probably a good solution of vinegar and water will be necessary for the smell. I am embarrassed for you. The commy gun mags hurt my finger.:wtf:

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana

So the question here is....
    IF a Rhino falls over with several AK mags on the range, and NO-one is around to hear him cry.... does it really make a sound???? :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom