Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

User Info Menu

I posted on another thread about this shop, but since I visited Two Bear Arms in Etna Green and liked everything they had to offer and was surprised that they had so much more, I'm going to post it here also. I told Curt that I would help spread the good word! If you want more info, go to "Where are all the good gun shops at" in the "General Firearms Discussion" forum. Great people, cool place, check it out!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gunselman View Post
    Updated the Google Map with a few additions.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...435dfb6f4201c2
    Gander Mouintain in Terre Haute Area is Closed.
    I see a couple stores not listed in that region
    Shots N Shells in Clinton, IN (Scotty the owner has an awesome reputation in the area)
    Wabash Valley Armory in Terre Haute. (Mike and Travis know their stuff, they are great guys)
    There is a brand new store in the Dana IN area. I do not know the name, just found out about it today. It just opened in the last couple weeks. Wish I had more info to help you.

User Info Menu

A new shop opened a few months ago. Badger Creek Firearms LLC, 434 Harlan Drive, Mooresville 317-483-3716. It is a small shop but their thing is that they are a full-service gunsmith. The guy doesn't seem to be a BS'er like some in the area. I have not bought or sold anything to or from him so I can't say anything about his service. His prices seemed reasonable. The shop is just a quick shot off Hwy 67.

User Info Menu

What about Hoosier Armory in Noblesville?
    Daniel GM1 USNR (R)

Plinker

User Info Menu

ESR Tactical in Jeff right across from Orions has a good selection and great prices

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10