Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Point Blank Gun range in Greenwood and Carmel!

User Info Menu

My wife and I have been going to:

Deer Creek Shooting Range on DNR Property We really like it. Folks are great and it is very clean!

8004 South SR243, Cloverdale, Indiana
    Nothing beats a day at the range! NRA Instructor & Certified Range Safety Officer.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly View Post
    I'm not sure how far Northwest you would call it, but the Winimac Fish & Wildlife Preserve is fairly nice. I just went there for my first time last week. It is free. Paper targets only. Three or four lanes each range. 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard ranges. I had never been to a range that had a 200 yarder before; boy did that look long!

I just heard about Winimac a few weeks ago and am looking forward to sighting in my 30.06 there!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Wabash sportsmans club in wabash indiana is a great range. 80 a year for a membership.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Does anyone have a current list?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Grant county has Inlaws and Outlaws in Gas City. Trading post in Marion. Deer creek conservation club( membership).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sdleach08 View Post
    Point Blank Gun range in Greenwood and Carmel!
    Does the Point Blank in Greenwood have a 25 yard range that allows 5.56mm? I need to sight in an AR, and really don't want to drive all the way to Atterbery.

BTW - does anyone know when Atterbury starts staying open later. They are still on winter hours, and it would be hard for me to get there before 4pm.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Yes they do!

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63