• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Don't know when it will air but a little birdie told me there might be an INGO hat on channel 13 in the near future. Bob Seagall piece on Weather sirens.

What a way to get a shameless plug:D

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Don't know when it will air but a little birdie told me there might be an INGO hat on channel 13 in the near future. Bob Seagall piece on Weather sirens.

What a way to get a shameless plug:D

Nice; that will make two INGO hat appearances on Channel 13... Greg @ Beech Grove Firearms rocked a (well-worn) INGO Tactical hat when he was interviewed for a gun story late last year.

INGOonTV.jpg

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...the_past_year_11_00_channel_13_bgf_on_tv.html

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    I just visited with Greg last week and he was wearing that Ingo Hat. Wonder if it could be retired to the INGO Hall of Fame.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Heads up

I dealt with Bob Segal several years ago. I wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw him. He's the Indy version of Geraldo Rivera! Of course, that's just my opinion. Somebody take that hat away from him!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Bob Segal is a dumpster diving trouble maker from somewhere in the dark underbelly of society. If there is no story he will fabricate one just to cost people money and cause people problems. I'm ashamed to hear that INGO will be on the same screen.

Top Bottom