• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    I went to school with this kid in elementary and a little in junior high then moved on to public schools. I have been told that he is in in the marines, boot camp still, and in the college program (have no idea what its called).

Well onto the picture and description.

n27315479_31854374_4471.jpg

"DPMS A-15, 16" barrel, collapsible buttstock, flashlight, vert grip, rail handguard, flash suppressor, and, just in case, you can always remove the suppressor and attach a grenade launcher to it!! :)"

Best part. Pretty sure thats a fake can, and if its not then he could be in major **** b/c he isnt 21 yet, so no NFA items for him. But lack of knowledge on someone who should know, if what i was told is true.

:)::):

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I assume he was talking about removing the flash suppressor. Seems a little small for a can. Can't tell from pic.
    But if he thinks you screw a launcher onto the end of a barrel... I just hope he keeps the safety on!:)

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    So you're telling me I can make my pistol AR a SBR right now then??!!!! If so you just made me spend $300 lol

To my understanding, yes. You file the paperwork and on the form 1 question about being 21, you say "no" and attach a letter stating that it is indeed legal for you to possess and manufacture the rifle. NFA only addresses purchasing ages from a dealer. I had a thread about this a while back, I'll see if I can find it.

:patriot:

YMMV

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    To my understanding, yes. You file the paperwork and on the form 1 question about being 21, you say "no" and attach a letter stating that it is indeed legal for you to possess and manufacture the rifle. NFA only addresses purchasing ages from a dealer. I had a thread about this a while back, I'll see if I can find it.

:patriot:

YMMV

Would you happen to have anything formal maybe something legal that states you do not have to be 21 to manufacture the rifle? Make things easier on my part :)

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Would you happen to have anything formal maybe something legal that states you do not have to be 21 to manufacture the rifle? Make things easier on my part :)

I do not. You can always write to the WV office and they'll give you an answer. There are ppl who have gotten affirmative letters, and I know there was a copy of one in an ARFCOM thread a while back. Worst they can do is give you back your $200 if it's rejected, but it shouldn't be :yesway:

ETA: and it's not something that says you can be under 21, it's the fact that it's not addressed in the NFA, just purchasing from dealers.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    Thats what i dont want to happen, do all the work just for them to send the money back :) god only knows how long that $200 would be between hands

Ill see how funds are and hopefully get this bitch goin !

Top Bottom