• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    Went to the back of our property where my range is at and the 1st 20 rounds in the Kahr PM40 at 45-50 feet firing at a B29 target were all in the 8,9, & 10 rings of the silhouette. Then after that I had a few strays just miss the silhouette. I shot about 55 rounds through the Kahr and only 3 didn't hit the silhouette. Most was UMC but the 1st 5 and last 5 were Speer Gold Dot's.

Then I shot the Glock 33 and used the top of the targets to shoot off the heads and out of 65 rounds only 5 missed the head at 45-50 feet. Ammo was Federal white box and 24 rounds of Speer Gold Dot's. What a great day of shooting. :rockwoot:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    With the size of the PM40, how is it to shoot? I almost got one when I bought my PM9 but was concerned about the size of the gun holding up shooting 40 cal.

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice shootin'!!:shoot:

I sighted in my NIB Sig 556 a couple weeks ago on buddies ACOG. Put a few hundred rounds through of British surplus brass and Wolf steel cased. Not one hiccup. I just need to get optics. Don't know if I should go with glass, EOtech or ACOG. Obviously it would be the ACOG if I had the money, I'm still trying to justify it in my mind!?;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nice shootin'!!:shoot:

I sighted in my NIB Sig 556 a couple weeks ago on buddies ACOG. Put a few hundred rounds through of British surplus brass and Wolf steel cased. Not one hiccup. I just need to get optics. Don't know if I should go with glass, EOtech or ACOG. Obviously it would be the ACOG if I had the money, I'm still trying to justify it in my mind!?;)

You know it's worth it.:)

Top Bottom