• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone here is in the Isacc Walton in griffith indiana,or the NPCCC? I would like to join one of these but i dont know anyone at them.Would any of you be willing to sponser me? Or know someone who would? I would really like to find a place to shoot again as Chuck from CNI in Crown Point is closing the shop down. And i really dont Care for the range in Hammond ( i dont like the ventilation system in there and my lungs always hurt after i leave there). Any help would really be appreciated and thank you in advance for the help guys

salemons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NorthWest Indiana
    I don't know anything about Isacc Walton but I do shoot IDPA @ NPCCC. Its a very nice range with a lot of good people. I'm not a member there so I suggest looking at their website and contact anyone of the division people. I am a member of Michigan City Rifle Club. We also have a website michigancityrifleclub.com with info about our outdoor rifle range (including a 200 yard section), indoor pistol range and many divisions that are open to the public (IDPA, Cowboy, Muzzleloaders, Trap Smallbore). If interested just attend our 1st Tuesday of the month (7:00) meeting, weekly Wednesday nite (6:30) IDPA Lite shoot or any event listed on the website.

Top Bottom