• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiram Abiff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Wayne Co.
    It's going to take more of this type of action for people to take back their
    neighborhoods. Didn't see anyplace in the article where they arrested the good guy!!:rockwoot::patriot:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Ok, yay for the guy getting out of it safe and unharmed and bringing the bad guy to justice.

Playing the devil's advocate here...
    1) That was risky considering he didn't know if the BG would be armed or not, and considering the criminal history he does actually have as claimed in the article, I'm shocked he wasn't...
    2) WTF was up with the neighbors???
    then talked to neighbors, who said they'd seen a few people and a black pickup truck near his home that day.
    Ok, I'll admit I'm fairly reclusive and haven't said more than "Hi!" to my neighbors on either side since they moved in over a year ago, but I do have a pretty good idea what cars belong to all 69 houses in my little corner of the world, and I do have a pretty good idea who visits them regularly. (Maybe it's because we're the third house in and everyone has to drive by us to get to their homes...) Don't you think the neighbors would be a little concerned that an unknown truck had pulled up to a back door and was being loaded with random stuff while the guy wasn't at home??
    :ranton:

Anyway, glad the BG got caught and all ended well, but damn that was risky on his part.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm glad it turned out well.

I'm a little confused about him calling the police to make a report. I wonder if the cops came to his house or not.

Anyhow, I'm glad the bad guy was caught.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Merged dupe threads. Second thread had the same story, but from a different source, so still worth reading.

Top Bottom