• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    After sleeping 20 hrs a day for the last 3 days,, I cant sleep, or think straight,,:laugh:

Anybody notice that most places have raised prices this week? And a whole bunch of places have them back ordered..

I'm just putting the finishing touches on a trade deal that includes an older "NIB" supposedly military issued Ciener kit with 3 mags. Figures the guy I'm trading with pulls up 3 links for pricing purposes that are all the new higher prices...:D

I'm gonna give the Ciener a whirl, I'll work towards the .22 dedicated upper once I have my old Bushy updated and my new "Group buy" lower built up for business.

Any opinions on a 7.62X39 upper?

My Bushy has what they call an "AK carbine" upper, something like a 14.5" barrel with a permanently attached AK style muzzle brake. I hate it.. may end up being the winner of an SBR stamp and some creative lath work...

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    I don't think I even wanna read that mess in the first post..:rolleyes:

:D

OK

I need some help identifying what brand this AR .22 conversion is and a very rough approximate value. The mags are all 10 rounders and must be installed inside an existing .223 ar mag.

Anybody wanna guess?

bolt.jpg
    magbolt.jpg
    group1.jpg
    loadedmag.jpg
    magbuild.jpg
    magingun.jpg
    magingun2.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Thats an M261 kit. I was kinda thinking that it was not a Ciener when you said that it was an Army issue. The '261 is a good reliable kit and 30 rounders are available for it from BDM.

ETA: there was a vendor a couple 1500's ago selling that kit with one mag for $159.

ETA2: There were 2 that sold on ARF within the last 2 weeks for $160. Both came with 3 mags.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Thanks VUPD,

Not sure how I missed your post until just now.. I very much appreciate the info..

Top Bottom