Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

10 Ways we are being Tracked, Traced, & Databased

I saw this and thought it was pretty interesting.

This article is loaded with links if you want to see examples of how these items are being used.
    Last edited by Fenway; 06-18-2013 at 21:18. Reason: copied material-see rules

Expert

User Info Menu

Now the terminators will start to appear! It's all happening as the movie said! ahh!!!! I'm still of the flavor that if you don't do anything illegal, than you shouldn't have anything to worry about.. Now of course that logic stops where your private data say from online shopping, could be used by someone to steal your identity/money. etc. etc...However, if Ol' Uncle Sam feels I am that important to spy on me, more power to him. Their in for some boring life scenes. Just hopefully they cross the line so I can sue and buy my own private island somewhere!

Shooter

User Info Menu

Nothing new...

We had people years ago warn us, and they were shouted down "Conspiracy theorist"... Alarmist...

Personally, I find this offensive and invasive

I know the UK is straight nightmerish, if you value freedom and privacy.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christman View Post
    Now the terminators will start to appear! It's all happening as the movie said! ahh!!!! I'm still of the flavor that if you don't do anything illegal, than you shouldn't have anything to worry about..
    thats not the point. its against my rights. just like i have nothing illegal on me or in my car, but i wont consent to a search by police.

User Info Menu

Those fragrance sprayers in bathrooms always freak me out. They have face recognition and apparently I am on a list somewhere. Every time I walk into a restroom I hear the automated "sspsssssttt" just as I enter the room. Some say it is a timer or motion activated but I know better.

User Info Menu

Reason number 4302940 why I want to live in the middle of nowhere.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I knew the IPhone was evil. Glad i haven't drank that kool aid

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rmabrey View Post
    I knew the IPhone was evil. Glad i haven't drank that kool aid
    I have an HTC 6800 that I sumtimes carry. However... it's not hooked up to the network and is still registered with the previous owners number and information. But... they can't track me with it unless I hook up to a wifi network and surf the net.

I do have a prepaid cell that I rarely ever carry, but its so cheap it doesn't even have built in GPS.

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't 1032JBT's Avatar

User Info Menu

Great..........now SOME of our secrets are out there for everyone to know.

Guess it's back to the drawing board
    "If you seek to do battle with me this day, you'll receive the best I am capable of giving. It may not be enough, but it will be everything I have to give. You may defeat me, but you will be lucky to escape with your life. You may kill me, but I am willing to die if necessary. I do not fear death for I have been close enough to it on numerous occasions that it no longer concerns me. What I do fear is the loss of my honor, and would rather die fighting than to have it said I was without courage"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christman View Post
    Now the terminators will start to appear! It's all happening as the movie said! ahh!!!! I'm still of the flavor that if you don't do anything illegal, than you shouldn't have anything to worry about.. Now of course that logic stops where your private data say from online shopping, could be used by someone to steal your identity/money. etc. etc...However, if Ol' Uncle Sam feels I am that important to spy on me, more power to him. Their in for some boring life scenes. Just hopefully they cross the line so I can sue and buy my own private island somewhere!
    Same here.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast