• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, Muslim terrorists attacked targets in the USA because of a speech Bush I gave 10 years before 9/11/01?

You don't think that the terrorists chose September 11th because of a greater historical event? One that marked the highwater point of the Muslim advance and eventual defeat in Europe?

Maybe we should ask Jan Sobieski?:D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here's a coincidence for you.........

That new mosque to be opened "near" the WTC site in new york will be opened on September 11th, 2011.

Complete coincidence. 10 years to the day.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the FACT << provable FACT, is that our govt has been caught in lies about 9/11. Our govt has lied to us many times before, ESPECIALY to go to war. Its all about money. War is a BIG money maker. so do I think our govt would risk the lives or kill Americans to make money? HELL YES! without a second thought they would and your living in candy land if you think otherwise.
    I still think our govt killed President Kennedy because he refused to take us into vietnam. The CIA had already went behind his back and tried to overthrow castro at the bay of pigs WITHOUT presidential authorization. Its also documented that the first official meeting that johnson had after taking the oath of office was about vietnam. The gulf of tonken was a complete fabrication and lie, which propelled us into vietnam. A U.S. President got on TV and lied to people and KNEW IT!!!! That was in the 1960's. so imagine the money and power they have now to wage war or fake an attack if they want. for all we know the muslims and bin laden could have STILL been working for the CIA. Its not too hard to find muslims wanting to die to kill americans. Having been on the ground in afghanistan, i find it realy strange that we could have had bin laden but were ordered by the white house to stand down.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    ikjapebn.jpeg

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Which one are radical Muslim terrorists upset over and is mentioned in radical Muslim writings?

A. "Venimus, Vidimus, Deus vincit"--J. Sobieski

B. "New World Order"--G.H.W. Bush.

Battle of Vienna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I knew this battle had occurred, but was not aware of the dates. Another side note to this is the time span from the Crusades to when this happened. That's a fair amount of years to be continually dealing with this issue in Europe.

Friday the 13th is another date of significance somewhat related to this story.

Top Bottom