Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I see dead people

By Michelle Malkin • October 8, 2008 01:03 AM
    I need a chuckle. Don’t you?
    Will at American Elephants sent me a perfect photoshop for all of the latest voter fraud stories involving ACORN and dead voters. The Dems have the zombie vote (and the “Lazy Crackhead” vote) all locked up:
    1adawn.jpg

Michelle Malkin » I see dead people

Ha! Some of you thought getting ready for zombies was only for nutcases.:laugh::D

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I see dead people

By Michelle Malkin • October 8, 2008 01:03 AM
    I need a chuckle. Don’t you?
    Will at American Elephants sent me a perfect photoshop for all of the latest voter fraud stories involving ACORN and dead voters. The Dems have the zombie vote (and the “Lazy Crackhead” vote) all locked up:
    1adawn.jpg

Michelle Malkin » I see dead people

Ha! Some of you thought getting ready for zombies was only for nutcases.:laugh::D

Was that "photo" taken in "The People's Republik of Chicago/Crook County"? That's where they get their greatest voter turnout, isn't it? :):

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Shooting them in the head has no effect as there are no brains present. The only way is complete destruction of their bodies (fire, atom disassembler, you get the picture).

Imagine a Resident Evil game, but instead of an Umbrella Lab, you have to fight through a polical campaign headquarters? Scary stuff!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Shooting them in the head has no effect as there are no brains present. The only way is complete destruction of their bodies (fire, atom disassembler, you get the picture).

Imagine a Resident Evil game, but instead of an Umbrella Lab, you have to fight through a polical campaign headquarters? Scary stuff!

Stop it:nailbite: you're scaring me!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL

EEEEEEEKKKKK! OMG! :eek: :baby:

Top Bottom