Some states to allow noncitizens to vote?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Voting is the one right that should be reserved for citizens. Everything in the Bill of Rights is intended for everyone.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Makes you want to kick someone in the face doesn't it? :n00b: I mean, seriously. Get your greedy, nasty hands off my Constitution so I can tape it back together.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is an insult and just a shame that anyone would even consider letting non citizens vote (not that they haven't been already voting illegally).

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I thought it was interesting news, the same places that can't seem to send ballots out to our servicemen & women are seemingly super-eager to give ballots to non-citizens.

I am not much of a conspiracy sort of guy but I can't fathom how it could possibly be anything other than deliberate.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So when will they start shipping truck loads of absentee ballots to Mexico? It's only fair that they should be able to have their say in our country....

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm sure non-citizens vote in Indiana all the time. It's just a check box saying that you're a US citizen on the registration form. I'm 99.9999999% sure nobody actually checks someone's citizenship status.

Just sayin'....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Voting is the one right that should be reserved for citizens. Everything in the Bill of Rights is intended for everyone.

Voting is not a right. The vote, in this country, is a privilege of citizenship. Rights are endowed by our Creator and are the province of all men (and women) no matter their location or nationality.

Blessings,
    Bill

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Voting is not a right. The vote, in this country, is a privilege of citizenship. Rights are endowed by our Creator and are the province of all men (and women) no matter their location or nationality.

Blessings,
    Bill

QFT

Voting is a collective right, not a natural right. You have to be a citizen to EARN that collective right. Maybe someone should send you to these states and smack these retards around for a while until they understand that. And while you're kicking ass and taking names, make sure they take the military absentee votes too. :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom