• Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Willie Nelson charged with pot possession in Texas - Yahoo! News

Willie Nelson charged with pot possession in Texas

capt.942c289daaba43c5b44d5250d951ecc4-942c289daaba43c5b44d5250d951ecc4-0.jpg

We can all rest a little easer now ... this criminal who has defied our
    most sacred laws that protect society has once again been brought under control .
    I suspect that he was going to a bingo game to turn this heathen devil weed into a handsome profit as he sold it to people young enough to be his children say about 50 or 55 or even the elderly that may be week of mind say 60 or 70 .

Yes Mr and Mss. America you can rest easy tonight knowing that none of these people will be swindled out of their AARP dues that Willie was hoping to do them out of .

News at 11
    Thanks
    Duncan

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    unfortunately,,,some people will look at this big government -- freedom killing action and call it conservative...

I wish I was on Willies jury...

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    more waste of taxpayer money i see. guess i can sleep better tonight knowing such a serious offense was thwarted

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Not really alot of pot, maybe a ziplock freezer bags worth from what I remember. Doesn't he get busted every other year or so?
    Look what the weed did to him he looks 80 years old.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Glad those evil plant buds are off the street. I think that was the last of the pot in the US. Problem solved, +1 Government.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What wasn't discussed is that this checkpoint was at least a ONE HOUR drive from the border. So basically just another ILLEGAL INTERNAL CHECKPOINT.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What wasn't discussed is that this checkpoint was at least a ONE HOUR drive from the border. So basically just another ILLEGAL INTERNAL CHECKPOINT.
    Common in that part of the country. Add in the fact that lots of the "law and order" and "If you're not guilty, you've got nothing to fear" crowd have no problems with these unConstitutional internal checkpoints. Especially, if they're set up to catch people they dislike. Willy was just collateral damage in the War of America.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Common in that part of the country. Add in the fact that lots of the "law and order" and "If you're not guilty, you've got nothing to fear" crowd have no problems with these unConstitutional internal checkpoints. Especially, if they're set up to catch people they dislike. Willy was just collateral damage in the War of America.

And yet even with these checkpoints the only thing the have caught recently that is even semi news worthy is Willie with 6 ozs of pot...

Come on Willie with 6 ozs is like any of us with a case of beer...

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    unfortunately,,,some people will look at this big government -- freedom killing action and call it conservative...

I wish I was on Willies jury...
    The argument over pot is skewed. People look at it as a mild drug, it should be legalized. It is not a mild drug it is a gateway drug.

It is the drug that leads down to more addictive roads, do all people who do marijuana do heavier drugs? No absolutely not but you would have a difficult time finding addicts who were hopelessly addicted to stronger drugs that were not influenced by marijuana.

I know I am going to have differing opinions on here but that's ok I am not a Libertarian and have never claimed to be. By the way I have never met a true Libertarian as there is no such thing, one way or the other someone will always impose their values on another.

Ready, Set, Go!

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    The argument over pot is skewed. People look at it as a mild drug, it should be legalized. It is not a mild drug it is a gateway drug.

It is the drug that leads down to more addictive roads, do all people who do marijuana do heavier drugs? No absolutely not but you would have a difficult time finding addicts who were hopelessly addicted to stronger drugs that were not influenced by marijuana.

I know I am going to have differing opinions on here but that's ok I am not a Libertarian and have never claimed to be. By the way I have never met a true Libertarian as there is no such thing, one way or the other someone will always impose their values on another.

Ready, Set, Go!
    But I do believe the check point was illegal and that also makes the search illegal and any evidence inadmissible. But hey it's only the 4th amendment, it's not like it's a real important one right?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Ready, Set, Go!
    This is the problem. You're speaking from both propaganda and feelings. Actual science disagrees with you and provides evidence contrary to your opinion. Pot is not a gateway drug.

Marijuana as a Gateway Drug: The Myth That Will Not Die – TIME Healthland

Study says marijuana no gateway drug | Science Blog

Not going to flame you, just going to point out the error in your thinking.

Top Bottom