• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    IT'S TIME....
    You are invited to attend a special gathering where Richard Mourdock will be making a press announcement
    ABOUT THE U.S. SENATE RACE IN 2012.

WHO:
    Hoosiers for Richard Mourdock

WHAT:
    Special Press Announcement by Richard Mourdock

WHEN:
    10:00 AM Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHERE:
    Indianapolis Arts Garden at the Circle Centre Mall (Corner of Washington and Illinois Streets)

RSVP:
    If possible, please RSVP to diane@richardmourdock.com
    Announcement from Hoosiers for Richard Mourdock

I've followed Richard some since he had been working for reform candidates in the 2010 Indiana Elections.
    I'm willing to listen and decide after further review of policies and positions important to
    Hoosiers. See You There

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    And ready to rock!

On a side note: where is Sink-Burris in all this? Is she planning on giving it another on the LP ticket?

Even if she does, she will NOT be in the GOP primary. The only place where we can hope to defeat Dick Lugar is in the GOP primary. If he gets through the primary then he might face Rebecca and obviously he will face someone from the Democratic side of the aisle.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Delph is making noise about a possible run, too. (Actually, he's not denying he's going to do it or saying he definitely is). If he does that will pretty much guarantee a Lugar win in the primary. That's just what the gop wants, anyway. Wonder how many others they'll get to split that vote?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    More than a few years ago I had dealings with Mr. Mourdock at the local level. I can not speak to his beliefs now but then he struck me as a thoughtful, intelligent person.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    More than a few years ago I had dealings with Mr. Mourdock at the local level. I can not speak to his beliefs now but then he struck me as a thoughtful, intelligent person.

Watch for him on the Lincoln Day circuit this spring giving speeches. He is the real deal and incredibly knowledgable, plus a genuinely great guy. This will be interesting :popcorn:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Even if she does, she will NOT be in the GOP primary. The only place where we can hope to defeat Dick Lugar is in the GOP primary. If he gets through the primary then he might face Rebecca and obviously he will face someone from the Democratic side of the aisle.

And that very well might be the reason she won't be saying any oath come 2013. Lessons not learned apparently.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Bottom line - we need to unify behind one candidate in the R primary and get this idiot out.

Jarrell - I _really_ hope you are not taking joy in the possibility of the Liberty minded Republicans getting divided on the ticket. That's an unfortunate outcome if it happens.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Bottom line - we need to unify behind one candidate in the R primary and get this idiot out.

Jarrell - I _really_ hope you are not taking joy in the possibility of the Liberty minded Republicans getting divided on the ticket. That's an unfortunate outcome if it happens.
    No joy in it, at all. Just a look at what the gop is looking for. The party is going to support Lugar, no matter what some folks might want otherwise. That's a big machine to go up against and Delph isn't helping matters by getting involved. It looks like he's doing the party's business and splitting the vote at their behest.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    No joy in it, at all. Just a look at what the gop is looking for. The party is going to support Lugar, no matter what some folks might want otherwise. That's a big machine to go up against and Delph isn't helping matters by getting involved. It looks like he's doing the party's business and splitting the vote at their behest.

Didn't this just happen?

Top Bottom