Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    What Is A "Liberal" ?

A left wing nut job.

But, he's much more than that.

He's the guy on the street with the nose rings and the dreadlocks and the lice.

He's the guy in Starbucks making coffee because it's the only job he can get with his degree in Art History.

He doesn't always have money for rent and food but he always has money for weed.

He rents a dingy studio apartment with a window on the sidewalk level. Bums sleep on his steps and pee on his sidewalk window. He doesn't care. He doesn't even notice the smell.

He's the guy that rides a bicycle everywhere he goes because he can't afford a car.

He has to keep replacing the bicycle because people like him keep stealing it.

He has no mechanical skills. He has no administrative skills. He has no trade.

He is a vegan and is too weak from malnutrition to work at any kind of physical labor job; not that he would take one anyway as that kind of work is beneath him.

He despises the military and law enforcement. He has an upside down American flag taped to his sidewalk window ... right next to his marijuana flag.

He hangs out with other left wing losers who blame their innumerable
    failures in life on people they've never met and know nothing about.

He's always borrowing money from someone but never pays them back. He
    gives them some weed instead.

He's never contributed time or money to any civic project yet he constantly criticizes his community.

He fully immerses himself in anything left wing. The more these left wing organizations bash America, the more rabid he becomes.

Despite his leftist fervor, he is always on the outside looking in. He's a loser and even the left wing losers that tolerate him think he's a loser. He's never been able to become part of their leftist clique, no matter how much he bashes America.

He is a Liberal. When he gets old and is unable to support himself he will turn to welfare, if he hasn't already.

He is a parasite. When his life is over he will have contributed nothing but hatred and bigotry to the world.

He is a Liberal.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Copy pasta from an email bill? Lulz.

Funny that weed is identified as a left wing wing when I can say for a fact a lot of country stars smoke a lot of dope. Also funny that right wingers are the ones shooting cops lately. A liberal won't do that as they're afraid of guns and too lazy right? lolol

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    fusilli_jerry_1.jpg

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I like this post. Except for the weed references. Im libertarian conservative and I enjoy a little scoobie snacks from time to time. Moderation is key people!

Last edited:

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I just don’t get these kind of useless stereotypes. How is this any different than a “liberal” posting a stereotype of gun owners as right-wing nut-job, poor, inbred, illiterate, toothless, redneck, wife-beating, white supremacist, paranoid, uneducated, tobacco-spitting, camo-clad slobs with confederate flags flying from the back of their pickup trucks covered with NASCAR stickers and littered with empty beer cans, who, by the way, “When his life is over will have contributed nothing but hatred and bigotry to the world.”

I’m not considered a “liberal” by anyone who knows my views on more than one or two issues, and in fact, I have equal disdain for many people who identify themselves as liberal or conservative. But I have to ask, what good comes from this kind of stereotype?

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    What does country music and shooting cops have to do with this?

The reference was to liberals. You know the guys that blame everyone else for their lack of drive or abilities. The ones that want all of your property via taxes because you didn't work your a$$ off for it, you were just lucky.

Copy pasta from an email bill? Lulz.

Funny that weed is identified as a left wing wing when I can say for a fact a lot of country stars smoke a lot of dope. Also funny that right wingers are the ones shooting cops lately. A liberal won't do that as they're afraid of guns and too lazy right? lolol

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Elsie I think its supposed to be humorous. We all know every lib isn't a dumb**s... there has to be at least one out there that got lucky enough to have a brain cell randomly collide with another. LOL

420th post!!!! LOL

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    The name word game association is a pretty weak one. The word liberal changes with the tides of each political climate. I'm often in agreement with classic liberalism.

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think more to the point, we should realize that both major political parties have one interest in mind; keeping power away from the people. Repulicrats hate freedom being acknowledged by the unmassed washes. They want to think, parent, choose what foods and live for you... because they know what's best for you better than you do.

Don't believe me? Republicans tend to want authoritarian "father/big brother" governments that slap your hand if you want to partake of any number of natural plants that will give you a buzz. They think that the war-machine government knows best because it will protect you from terrorism. Right.

Liberal Democrats want you to turn in your guns, red meat, bacon and sing kumbaya in a foam-padded existence nanny state.

God gave me a mother; He gave me a father. I do not need the government to step in and further dictate roles, guidelines and ideas and tell me what is best for me. I'll decide what's best for me. Util then, keep the roads paved and get off my lawn.

The proverbial liberal in this story is free to chose his lifestyle just as the author is free to critique it. America is awesome.

leveraction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    near camp atterbury
    I think we should all be reminded that many from all races, creeds, and yes political beliefs have fought ,sacrificed, and worked to preserve our freedoms.
    our diversity is a large part of our freedom, and helps us to be the great country
    that we are

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Someone who believes he has the right to make his own life easier at the expense of others.

Or as a "educated" liberal would put it............"Improve the lives of others less fortunate by equally distributing some modest assets of those who are better provided for."

Translated..........Support idiot's so they can breed more idiot's. Bill T.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Or as a "educated" liberal would put it............"Improve the lives of others less fortunate by equally distributing some modest assets of those who are better provided for."

Translated..........Support idiots so they can breed more idiots. Bill T.

Fixed that for you.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I agree except it sounds like it should be the "true definition of a HIPPIE"!

I know A LOT of hardcore conservatives that live great, prosperous lives and smoke a little weed now and again too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom