• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Finally it is being reported that our federal government has admitted that the weaponry of Mexican drug cartels is coming from non-U.S. sources, excepting of course the weapons that the United States government is supplying to the drug cartels via transfers to the Mexican government and DOJ's Operation Gunwalker.

The PJ Tatler U.S. admits that Mexican cartels get military weaponry from Central America

Pretty much confirms what my clients have told me that guns, including explosives and hand grenades, in Mexico are freely available at the right price. However, I was told it was $100 USD for an AK-47 from Central America (Chinese and Cuban manufacture).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Nice price for full auto Aks... anyone up for a road trip :D

Dear BATFE folks, the above was said as a joke and I certainly would not be interested in such an item.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Nice price for full auto Aks... anyone up for a road trip :D

Dear BATFE folks, the above was said as a joke and I certainly would not be interested in such an item.

Haha I was going to say the same thing.

Heck, I would give $100 for a semi-auto though:D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why would the cartels pay $400 for a Wasr from Texas when they can get a real, full auto AK from South America?

Convenience mainly. War eats guns, so you can never have enough. As well, you can give the semi autos out as butterknife guns to the wannabes or coyotes.

Money does not mean much when you measure it like water or by weight as most of the cartels do.

Top Bottom