• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's the latest ruling from the Supreme Court. An appeal of an Indiana case reached SCOTUS and they ruled that fleeing police is "inherently violent."

I think that if you were upset at the ruling of the Indiana Supreme Court regarding resisting illegal entry to your home, you should also be upset about this.

Flee from illegal activities from an officer, and you will get an enhanced federal sentence. In an age when everything is illegal, this should be of concern for those of us who care.

Justices rule fleeing police is a violent felony - CNN.com

In an appeal that came to the Supreme Court, the issue was: When do such incidents cross over into the realm of "violent felonies" that could lead to increased jail time?

The justices, by a 6-3 vote Thursday, dismissed an appeal from an Indiana man who received an enhanced federal sentence because of prior serious offenses, one of which was for trying to escape in a vehicle.
    story.scotus.gi.jpg

Last edited:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'll analyze this using Rambone logic:

1. Our government is an instrument of pure evil.
    2. The Congress who passed this law is part of the government, and therefore is an instrument of pure evil.
    3. The Supreme Court who ruled on this law is part of the government and therefore is an instrument of pure evil.
    4. The people who will enforce this law are part of the government and therefore are an instrument of pure evil.

Conclusion: This ruling is pure evil, it was conceived in pure evil, it was affirmed in pure evil, and will be enforced in purely evil ways. Also, vaccinations and genetically engineered food are pure evil.

The End

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I think that if you were upset at the ruling of the Indiana Supreme Court regarding resisting illegal entry to your home, you should also be upset about this.

Flee from illegal activities from an officer, and you will get an enhanced federal sentence. In an age when everything is illegal, this should be of concern for those of us who care.

Unless you accept that there is never a plausible reason to run, ever. And your life could never be in jeopardy from a confrontation gone wrong. Its not like there are a lot of cases where people get guns in their faces or beat up for ridiculous reasons. If its down to life or death, fight or flight; which do you choose?

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    Run Forrest, run!!!!

Unless you accept that there is never a plausible reason to run, ever. And your life could never be in jeopardy from a confrontation gone wrong. Its not like there are a lot of cases where people get guns in their faces or beat up for ridiculous reasons. If its down to life or death, fight or flight; which do you choose?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

I'll answer! You do neither! Both are illegal. Lay there and take your whoopin'!! You probably deserve it. If you try to escape your beating, a mandatory federal sentence is set up just for rebel scum like yourself. Now off to the tower with you.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I'll analyze this using Rambone logic:

1. Our government is an instrument of pure evil.
    2. The Congress who passed this law is part of the government, and therefore is an instrument of pure evil.
    3. The Supreme Court who ruled on this law is part of the government and therefore is an instrument of pure evil.
    4. The people who will enforce this law are part of the government and therefore are an instrument of pure evil.

Conclusion: This ruling is pure evil, it was conceived in pure evil, it was affirmed in pure evil, and will be enforced in purely evil ways. Also, vaccinations and genetically engineered food are pure evil.

The End
    you want the red pill or the blue pill?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Fight or flight?

There is never, ever a valid reason to defend yourself from the law, or run for your life from a JBT-gone wild. All cases will be met with mandatory zero-tolerance federal sentencing. So it is written. I just can't think of one single reason why you would ever consider running away.

Special Needs Student Gets A Beat Down

Innocent man in vegetative state after mistaken identity with the law

Denver Police Beat Man for Offering to Witness

Police taser 86 year old disabled woman.

Cop beats elderly man after he reports a car accident

Police Threaten Photographer for Public Video

Police officer kills man for carving a piece of wood in public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZHWtcooJI

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Of course. ;) Am I winning you over yet with Rambone logic? :):

I never argue with your evidence and usually not with your premeses. It's the flying squirrel-like leap you take from them to glide to your conclusions to which I take exception.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you want the red pill or the blue pill?

I was going to rep rambone for the post, but DROSS's first post was also funny so I was going to rep that one but after seeing yours you are the winner.

Seems like we can't take anything serious here anymore. :D
    BTW I will take the purple pill (red + blue) so what does that give me?

Not sure what to make of this new ruling. Too much negative info I have read today for 1 day. Someone said it best today on INGO, "The world is on fire." :faint:

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

General NWI Status Update Thread (Subscribe to it):
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post.html

UPCOMING EVENTS
    NWI INGO MEET & SHOOT - JUN/JUL 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_jun_jul_2011_a.html

Appleseed June 25-26 @ Norther Porter County, IN
    2011 North Porter County, IN Appleseed Information

Every Wed: Lunch, Cigars, and Guns @ Pine Island Pit Stop Cigar Lounge
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ne_island_pit_stop_cigar_lounge_part_2_a.html

NEED YOUR HELP
    List of ranges in NWI; Is your range here?:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Pro-Gun & Anti-Gun Stores in NWI:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...un_and_anti-gun_stores_northwest_indiana.html

OTHER INFO
    A Guide to Protecting Your Rights: What to do when LEO stop you and your are carrying.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...what_to_do_when_leo_stops_you.html#post915009

Wallet IN LTCH Info with IC Codes
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../83645-wallet_in_ltch_info_with_ic_codes.html

FFLs in Indiana
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n/81265-indiana_gun_shop_info_-_combined.html

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I never argue with your evidence and usually not with your premeses. It's the flying squirrel-like leap you take from them to glide to your conclusions to which I take exception.
    i like flying squirrels they keep you on your toes.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    That is not a Police Officer in that video. He is a SECURITY GUARD hired by the gas station.

Discussed here. The guy doing the beating is named Officer Dustin Reis of the St. Louis PD.

New Years Beat-down

Anyways its not about any one incident. I posted that video because I believe that there have been times in recorded history when running was smarter than getting destroyed by an out of control officer. Just as with the Indiana case of police illegally forcing their way into your home. It might be rare, but it is totally wrong that the state stacks the deck against citizens.

Top Bottom