• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Federal law enforcement's cover story for Operation Fast and Furious, "track" guns back to Mexican drug cartels, just came apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain: Surviellence of the gun runners stopped at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Pajamas Media » Mega-Scandal: Was ‘Gunwalker’ a PR Op for Gun Control?

Oh, this is ugly. The only remaining explaning for this goofball endeavor is that: A) ATFE was attempting to undermine the government of Mexico, B) ATFE was attempting to aggravate drug violence in order to further their politicial goal of reinstating the "assault weapon" ban of 1994, C) Both A & B are correct.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Disgraceful. A Keystone Kop like me could run the ATF better than that and get more crooks put away.

But that is the opposite of what the author is insinuating. This project didn't fail, it worked as intended. The only problem is they got caught.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Time to disband the BATFE. Let the FBI take over the inverstigations that BATFE currently supervise. The BATFE has a long history of mismanagement and corruption and the American people deserve better from their government, but will only get it if they demand it.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    I really wonder what will come of this.
    Will any arrests be made?
    Will anybody in the ATF resign their post?
    Will anybody even admit to the motivation behind this program?

When Schumer and Feinstein spew soundbites about Mexican cartels battling it out with American guns, and use this to push for more control, will anybody ask how many of those guns were provided by the ATF?

Or will all be business as usual in Washington?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Federal law enforcement's cover story for Operation Fast and Furious, "track" guns back to Mexican drug cartels, just came apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain: Surviellence of the gun runners stopped at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Pajamas Media » Mega-Scandal: Was ‘Gunwalker’ a PR Op for Gun Control?

Oh, this is ugly. The only remaining explaning for this goofball endeavor is that: A) ATFE was attempting to undermine the government of Mexico, B) ATFE was attempting to aggravate drug violence in order to further their politicial goal of reinstating the "assault weapon" ban of 1994, C) Both A & B are correct.
    I think, even with their level of incompetence, they can multitask. I'll go with C.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    we all knew Obama was a gun grabber before he got elected. look at where he came from and what he supported before becoming president. now he just has to operate under the table so he can get re-elected and take away all guns.

obama is directly responsible for this and knew about it. so when does the impeachment hearing start?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Let me get this straight. The BATFE was going to "trace" all those guns, and bust the cartels.

They haven't been able to take down the cartels after they've committed 30,000 murders / year. They haven't been able to take down the cartels after they've smuggled millions of pounds of drugs into this country. But they're going to be able to take them down for gun smuggling? In a foreign country when they don't have any authority to go there in the first place, without getting permission from the government, that's in the pockets of the cartels?

Nice plan, daisy.

Anybody who believes that was truly the plan from on-high is on drugs. Probably Mexican drugs.

The plan was to create a situation they could point to and use to strip us of our rights.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This is truly, deeply, troubling. If the whole point was to track the weapons deals in and out of Mexico... wouldn't it be important to TRACK THE WEAPONS DEALS IN MEXICO?

Hey KF, I'm a bit confused about the timeline of this - the closest thing I can find to a timeline is this:
    Early 2009: At virtually the same time: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) began ordering gun dealers to sell guns to suspected smugglers.

Early 2009 to late 2010: Instead of arresting the smugglers, ATF agents are ordered to watch as the guns are smuggled into Mexico. Over and over they beg for permission to stop the guns from going into Mexico – every time the order is the same; Stand down.

In my experience, any "operation" like this takes planning. Although, this was such a bad idea, it MAY have all taken place in Q1 2009.

I will admit that my initial reaction was that at least some of the planning for this must've taken place under Bush, or at least a feasibility study or something. But now... not so much. Is there a more substantive timeline out there?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What about the RFIDs that I had the feds implant in rambone when he was up listening to Coast to Coast? The tracking chips are activated when he listens to Alex Jones. Keep this quiet.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    What about the RFIDs that I had the feds implant in rambone when he was up listening to Coast to Coast? The tracking chips are activated when he listens to Alex Jones. Keep this quiet.
    Way to go Kirk.
    Now you've tipped him off..................

Uhhhhhh............
    Never mind.
    I was thinking of another guy. Ramcharger, ramline, something like that. :):

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

OMG, I don't think he's the only one. I've been wondering how that lump under my left armpit got there!

How much tinfoil do I need to wrap it in to stop the transmitter? :D

Top Bottom