Gunwalker: Melson spills beans, FBI CIs Involved!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    But with Melson’s testimony, it is also appears that the Justice Department and specifically Deputy Attorney General James Cole have been obstructing Congress and engaging in a cover-up to prevent Congress and the public from finding out just how much the leadership of the Justice Department was involved in this expanding scandal.
    :popcorn:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I predict "a few bad apples" get thrown under the bus, and then it's business as usual.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So INGOers did you hear the latest on the Casey Anthony case. Have you seen the hot "never before seen" new facebook images?

Or how about the new slew of reality shows. WIPE OUT is a must watch you know.

Also Cheaters (tv show) got renewed for another season!
    :rockwoot:

@Kirk
    Please STOP boring us with facts about a make-believe in rambone's head only scandal during the GREAT ONE's reign. It's not going to go anywhere. Sadly Mr. Melson will be smeared by the media and this case will never see the light of day. It won't be another IRAN-CONTRA story cause the GREAT ONE is not an R. :rolleyes:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I guess Melson decided he wasn't going to be the fall guy. I wonder who else is going to talk? This is more damning evidence against Holder. With a lot of luck maybe Obama's links to this are proven in the future. The DEA and FBI have now been named as co-conspirators, SOMEBODY higher than the bureaucracies ordered and coordinated this. My guess Holder under the direction of Obama.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    @Kirk
    Please STOP boring us with facts about a make-believe in rambone's head only scandal during the GREAT ONE's reign

Rambone has weapons detail tonight so he is cleaning guns in his basement while listening to Alex Jones. I've got punch the government duty tonight.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The DEA and FBI have now been named as co-conspirators,

It will NEVER be "the DEA and FBI". Those organizations will not suffer an iota of pain. It will be a tiny cadre of disposable personnel who will be found solely responsible.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    It will NEVER be "the DEA and FBI". Those organizations will not suffer an iota of pain. It will be a tiny cadre of disposable personnel who will be found solely responsible.

Most likely, but they certainly don't look good right now, and neither does this administration.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Rambone has weapons detail tonight so he is cleaning guns in his basement while listening to Alex Jones. I've got punch the government duty tonight.

I call punch the government duty all next week. :D

I hope all these a$$hats end up in federal prison though.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Most likely, but they certainly don't look good right now, and neither does this administration.
    Oh, please. Very few people outside the gun culture even know this scandal exists. Just the people in congress and a few who might have seen the minuscule ABC coverage. As far as Joe and Jane Public are concerned this thing isn't even ongoing.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Oh, please. Very few people outside the gun culture even know this scandal exists. Just the people in congress and a few who might have seen the minuscule ABC coverage. As far as Joe and Jane Public are concerned this thing isn't even ongoing.

People are more upset over the Casey Anthony decision. :(

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

You got this right. Outside of INGO, the only people I know that know anything about this heard about it from me.

THIS IS SO F*****G PATHETIC!

WHERE THE **** IS THE NEWS MEDIA!

I F******G GUARANTEE IF IT WAS A REPUBLICAN IN OFFICE THEY'D BE ALL OVER IT.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It will never make it to the lamestream media.

It is a non issue, because it is not Nixon or Bush.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It will never make it to the lamestream media.

It is a non issue, because it is not Nixon or Bush.

Top Bottom