Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 91FXRS View Post
    I understand where you are coming from but just because you don't like laws doesn't mean we just ignore them. If you break the law you suffer consequences, are saying they should not have consequences for breaking the law?
    I'm saying 99% of our laws should not exist. It does not take thousands upon thousands of pages to say "mind your own business and keep your hands to yourself".
    Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under. -- H.L. Mencken

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I'm saying 99% of our laws should not exist. It does not take thousands upon thousands of pages to say "mind your own business and keep your hands to yourself".
    I concur...

Shooter

User Info Menu

And you expect that sort of political will today from a country that can't stop spending money it doesn't have on **** it can't afford?
    you don't think our congress & senate have the cojones to send the illegals back

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gunman41mag View Post
    you don't think our congress & senate have the cojones to send the illegals back
    No, no I do not think the Politicians currently elected nor the ones that are in the pipe to try for a job have the balls to do a damn thing but complain about the issues and steal more money from Our Grand-children...

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Just personal experience.

My Wife is a German National. Had to go through the entire Visa and Green Card Process before we came here. It took about 4-6 months and maybe $1500. Most of the Money was spent at Doctors for various Tests and Exams.
    My Wife is CUBAN & she didn't have to pay any money to be a citizen

User Info Menu

+1!!! This is sig quote material right here. I think I'm going to have to borrow it!!!
    ...99% of our laws should not exist. It does not take thousands upon thousands of pages to say "mind your own business and keep your hands to yourself".

User Info Menu

My Wife is CUBAN & she didn't have to pay any money to be a citizen
    Did she go through the Visa Pipeline?!

Shooter

User Info Menu

Did she go through the Visa Pipeline?!
    Her mom was married to a political prisoner & she came to the USA when she was 11 year old, became a citizen while going to college & she told me she only paid for the paper work, she doesn't remember how much it was, but it wasn't much

User Info Menu

Her mom was married to a political prisoner & she came to the USA when she was 11 year old, became a citizen while going to college & she told me she only paid for the paper work, she doesn't remember how much it was, but it wasn't much

She was very lucky then...
    She paid about $250...
    She should say thank you to the Military for picking up the tab for her Visa...

Shooter

User Info Menu

She was very lucky then...
    She paid about $250...
    She should say thank you to the Military for picking up the tab for her Visa...
    Her mom was married too a CUBAN military guy who was against FIDEL CASTRO & he was put in jail for like 18 years. So she was aloud to leave CUBA without riding on an inner-tube You do know that there is a LAW called "WET FOOT, DRY FOOT" If a CUBAN touches AMERICAN soil, he get to stay in the USA & is given a work permit right away

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast