• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have his money bombs marked on my calendar so I can support him. He's a good man.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Get active guys. He needs boots on the ground too. Join your local "Meetups" group, or start your own. Get out to fairs, festivals, gunshows, wherever the crowds are. Pass out fliers, DVDs, something.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Dr. Paul needs to get out and really work the people if he wants to win the nomination. People need to see him up close and personal. He needs to get on the road and make enough stops to let people see who he is.

We had a governor who won because he was such a nice guy when you met him, so personable and the kind of person you wanted as your grandfather. Unfortunately as a leader this governor took this state from fiscal good to really bad very quickly. Dr. Paul needs to get out and show that he can be this constitutional scholar that he appears to be, and be that grandfather that you just have to have leading this country.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I call bs. You don't do anything but ***** on the Internet from your mom's basement.
    You'd be surprised how much you can get done from momma's basement. :):

I've got a group together who is hitting up the next 3 gun shows in our area. We've got tables rented and people willing to staff them. I have 3 different tshirt designs which we are selling, at cost, to get them walking around. A couple days ago I ordered 2,000 business cards that I designed with the local & national Ron Paul websites. This week I've copied a box-full of promotional DVDs to distribute to strangers for free. We're also distributing literature and bumper stickers. We are in the process of printing a billboard sign to be hung on I-94 and will receive millions of views. We're going to organize some 'sign-waves' for Ron on local roads during peak traffic hours. I've donated several hundred dollars to the national campaign aside from all the expenses locally. I do a little bit online too, as you know. I have had a lot of people tell me that I converted them.

But I'm part of the problem. :cool:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Rambone,

I thought I'd go ahead and get all the mind reading out of the way.

You've got a lot more faith in people than I do. Keep up the good fight.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Not going to lie, watching that actually gave me goosebumps.

You too?

Ron Paul seems like he's a "Real" person, not just some suit with strings attached. I like that he likes what he does, and it doesnt seem like its for the power, or the money, but for the American PEOPLE!

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    You too?

Ron Paul seems like he's a "Real" person, not just some suit with strings attached. I like that he likes what he does, and it doesnt seem like its for the power, or the money, but for the American PEOPLE!

I think a lot of it was the music being straight up EPIC with this video, but either way, go get em' Ron :yesway:

Top Bottom