• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    So if i just walk around in undergarmerments (boxers do look like shorts) will i get fined? This law is rediculous and gives police something to do besides enforcing real laws

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There are a number of places around the country with this kind of law. It is idiotic! Th government needs to quit trying to run people's lives. What you can wear! What you can eat! What you can drive! What you can carry! It will not end.

Thomas Carey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    You know I kind of like this as well. But in another thread they are talking about gold stars. When do we all start wearing our Mao uniforms! Oh I forgot the Muslims are taking over the whole world so we will be wearing something else. haha.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The way other people dress pisses me off but I keep it to myself. Even though I may not like the baggy shorts worn with the waste band at the knees I don't think there should be a law against it. I wouldn't like the state/city to pass a law that says I can't wear my clothes of choice.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    pants.jpg

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    It's actually self defeating. People who run from the police tend to wear saggy pants, hindering their ability to run from the police. Stupid people make police work easier, let them wear their pants how they want.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why is anyone concerned with what other people are wearing to the point that they have to make a law about it?

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    But wait! That could be considered "open carry" right??? What about the frightened children??? Quick! Someone dial 911! "It's OK folks. Nothing to fear here. He has a LTLS." (License To Look Stupid)

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Well, I guess if everyone who didn't like it would stop point and laugh loud and long, maybe they'd stop wearing them. They want to shock people not be made laughing stocks. And don't worry about them coming after you, they can't run with their pants down around their ankles. :laugh:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    People get their panties in a wad about Sharia Law taking over the country, but don't bat an eye when social conservatives right here in America ban things that don't fit their morals. Please have some consistency people. I don't want any damn Fashion Police ticketing me because my clothes don't meet Government standards. If police are so bored that they have to fine people over clothing offenses then maybe we could stand to have a smaller police force. Get a life.

fashion-police-metal-2.jpg

Top Bottom