• ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Interesting and informative, yes.

But, I read thru the first three, and quit. Basically, that's because I never held any common opinion with those 'myths'..... but I suppose some less informed people do. Which is unfortunate, and 'scary' in it's own right.

benkrebs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I love the guys at Cracked! Of course, this piece will likely upset some people. Oh, well. Good find!
    Yeah, but some people will always be upset by everything. At least it's a good laugh. I like the pic of Ahmadinejad wearing stunna shades.
    Green, good to know that some people are informed out there.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You know them too? What a coincidence. We must read similar Indiana gun forums.
    rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Some interesting facts presented with which I can agree, but I don't necessarily agree with some of his conclusions. For instance, we have the Iranian attempt to assassinate a foreign ambassador in our country using a WMD. Makes no sense by our logic, but then these folks aren't using Western logic; they have their own way of thinking. Same thing goes for China and North Korea. The guy who is the Big Cheese in the PRK is demonstrably bughouse nuts, according to all reports, and sickly as well. NO ONE knows what this idiot will do. The Chinese may be headed for a period of declining population, but they appear to be currently experiencing an internal pressure to expand their military presence in the Western Pacific and they still have an enormous population base to work with - and a pretty good espionage apparatus to make up for their apparent lack of creativity and engineering genius.

Top Bottom