Thread: Fannie Mae loss widens, asks taxpayers for $7.8B

User Info Menu

Fannie Mae loss widens, asks taxpayers for $7.8B

Fannie Mae loss widens, asks taxpayers for $7.8B - Yahoo! News

Bail out #2 for Faine Mae. But then again they are just asking for the money that the .gov gauranteed if defaults occured.

What is sad/funny is the comments in the article. are blaming everyone from big biz, the CEO of faine mae, big brother, everyone and everything except the real persons to blame.

"look in the mirror".

User Info Menu

I defaulted because I refused to pay 600 dollars a month on a 6k loan. They refused to consolidate. It'llbe paid off when they take my tax check.

I really hate this company, and wish it'd go away.

User Info Menu

Don't blame Fannie and Freddie, this is what government agencies do! Blame the ones that are supposed to "regulate" them, but do not and they continue to allow this theft to continue. I don't blame the wolf for going into the pen after the sheep, it's what wolves do. I blame the sheepdog that stands there and holds the gate open for the wolves.
    We have the government our Founding Fathers tried to protect us from.
    Last edited by John Galt; 11-09-2011 at 19:23. Reason: grammar
    Dormant Marine, NRA Golden Eagle, GOA Life, SAF Life, ISRPA Life & FORMER NAGR Member.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Blame Chris Dodd and Barney the #@* Frank!!

User Info Menu

Want to place blame? Don't take this the wrong way, but look in the mirror. Tell your parents to look in the mirror and their parents to do the same. I'm pointing the finger at myself as well. We are all culpable, to the extent that we continue to allow it to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Originally Posted by badwolf.usmc http://ingunowners.com/forums/images...s/viewpost.gif
    Be a man and stand up for what you believe, if not then sit down and STFU.

Master

User Info Menu

HEY!!! at least its not $169 billion
    "God didnt create all men equal, Smith and Wesson did"