• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yet Another Anti-Gun Politician to BoP

The former Gov. of Illinois was just sentenced to 14 years in the federal jug, Bureau of Prisons. He will have to do 85% of his sentence at a minimum security wing of a prison in Oxford, Wisconsin, aka "the Chicago Wing".

Newsvine - Blagojevich sentenced to 14 years in prison

I first hear of Blago when he was the first to introduce the .50USMG ban in Congress during the late '90s. It is proof the canary principle of gun rights.

Hopefully this shows that the USA in the Northern District of Illinois is up to mucking out the stable that is Chicago. Now that's one stall that really needs to be mucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54bj8kEgho&feature=related

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    With all the anti-gun politicos from New York, Illinois and New Jersey that have been sent up in the last 25 years, it's a wonder that there's any room left in federal prisons.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Ahhh, Illinois! Where the governors personally make your license plates. :D

If Obama really is held to one term, I'll put $20 up right now that says both Blago and Reszco get pardons for Christmas next Dec.
    If hes reelected, they'll just have to wait 4 years. Either way, neither will serve their sentance. After all, they've both kept thier mouths shut and the Commander in Cheat out of the scandal.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Rostenkowski got his. Blago will get his (pardons).

Democrats at least practice politics as disciplined close order drill. Republicans practice politics as kill the carrier.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Ahhh, Illinois! Where the governors personally make your license plates. :D

If Obama really is held to one term, I'll put $20 up right now that says both Blago and Reszco get pardons for Christmas next Dec.
    If hes reelected, they'll just have to wait 4 years. Either way, neither will serve their sentance. After all, they've both kept thier mouths shut and the Commander in Cheat out of the scandal.

He has nothing to offer Obama so Obama will keep him under the bus. Being an Illinois transplant to a free State, I am very pleased that today justice reigns in Illinois. Now if they could get the rest of them...

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    He has nothing to offer Obama so Obama will keep him under the bus. Being an Illinois transplant to a free State, I am very pleased that today justice reigns in Illinois. Now if they could get the rest of them...

A former Chicago political machine operator, knowledgeable of many if not all of BO's political weaknesses possibly with evidence, has nothing to offer Obama?

I find that very hard to believe.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It is loyalty, something the Republicans lack.

What did Rostenkowski have to offer Clinton for his pardon? Nothing. Nothing but being a good soldier of progress.

Bush wouldn't pardon Scooter for taking a misdirected bullet on a political scam, but Clinton will pardon a broken down warhorse with his hoof in the till in Rosty? Shows the differences in the parties.

grube555

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    He deserves so much more. They should have made an example of him and maybe all these idiots in Washington would have listened!

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    He deserves so much more. They should have made an example of him and maybe all these idiots in Washington would have listened!

Laws should never be applied in an effort to make an example of someone...at least not in a democratic republic. Perhaps mother Russia would suit your ideals better? :rolleyes:

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Sitting here discussing with my kids, 15 and 13 years old, they don't know an Illinois W/O a governor either on trial or in prison.

My hand is on the doorknob.....inching ever closer to voting with my feet.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    lol any longer of a sentence and he would have turned on obama and ratted him out so they had to go kinda light on him.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It is loyalty, something the Republicans lack.

What did Rostenkowski have to offer Clinton for his pardon? Nothing. Nothing but being a good soldier of progress.

Bush wouldn't pardon Scooter for taking a misdirected bullet on a political scam, but Clinton will pardon a broken down warhorse with his hoof in the till in Rosty? Shows the differences in the parties.

You've got it right.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    So who wants to bet that BHO pardons him on his way out of the oval office?

Whatcha wanna bet he gets a pardon from our admirable commander in chief. Especially if obama ends up as a one term screwup.:noway:

I put up $20 bucks against this happening earlier in the thread.
    Does Vegas have the over/under on it yet? I might want to double down. :):

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    A former Chicago political machine operator, knowledgeable of many if not all of BO's political weaknesses possibly with evidence, has nothing to offer Obama?

I find that very hard to believe.

If Blago really had something on Obama don't you think he would have used it to better his case? Also, on one of the tapes they keep playing, Blago really disses Obama. Remember, Obama wanted the criminal Valerie Jarrett to get the senate seat and Blago wouldn't do it. Time will tell, but I'd be surprised if Obama cuts him any slack.

Top Bottom