Priest CENSORED at City Council Meeting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    No, you did not, because

you didn't watch to the end of the clip. Obviously the council allowed no participants to sit in half of the auditorium. Only reporters or students sat on the left side, it appeared. Wonder why there were at least three cops there? I wish the speaker had kept on speaking and forced the hand of the cops an council. It wasn't really passive resistance; it was going silent in adversity. Wish he had called the unseen council-member the liar that he is.
    I see a lot of empty seats.

Last edited:

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Fr. Monk just earned a spot on my heros list. This is the way civil disobedience is done.

I've summed up the courage once in my life to do that. A lot of people don't realize scary it is when you are surrounded by big men with guns who can take away your liberty. How just standing up for your rights can place you on a razor thin tightrope that can ruin your life.

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    I also applaud the councilwoman who stood up and left the meeting in order to listen to grievances outside chambers. Fire 'em all and start over!!!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Fr. Monk (probably a Jesuit by training) ;) was absolutely right about his first amendment rights being violated. +1 to him.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I found it ironic that the council claimed he was violating others first amendments rights while up speaking for others first amendment rights that were violated by the councel at the last meeting.

Hopefully election day wherever that is, draws a firm line in the sand.

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    I found it ironic that the council claimed he was violating others first amendments rights while up speaking for others first amendment rights that were violated by the councel at the last meeting.

Hopefully election day wherever that is, draws a firm line in the sand.

I think you're mistaken about this. That was ONE councilwoman who spoke to the COUNCIL that they were violating his first amendment rights, and she then left the chamber. She is a good person.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think you're mistaken about this. That was ONE councilwoman who spoke to the COUNCIL that they were violating his first amendment rights, and she then left the chamber. She is a good person.

he wasn't the only one to leave the chamber, nor the first. Another council member walks by the priest when the woman councilmember is talking.

Top Bottom