• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I will probably get flamed, but checkpoints are true Nazism! "But driving is a privilege," I am told. These are the roads on which I pay property taxes to keep in somewhat passable condition where I live. I think I should allowed to use them without harrassment under the 4th Amendment.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    The Founding Fathers tried soo hard to protect us from this type of government. It is so sad that "We the people..." have allowed this to go on.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    No one is forcing you to go through them. I simply turn off before.

I will try, but they usually set a squad car back down the road before the check point for folks who turn around and pull you over anyway. Once in a while you'll get lucky and they won't have set it up in such a way that you are caught in their funnel of no escape.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I appreciate the guys that made this video though. I wonder what IMPD would do if you showed up at one of their check lanes with a nazi sign and a video camera.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    then they detain you search your car we now have probable cause they say .......they find your bug out bag ..........then it gets real fun :D:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    No one is forcing you to go through them. I simply turn off before.

Last I checked, I have the right to be secure in my person against unreasonable searches and seizures. If the officer has cause to stop me, for speeding or what have you, so be it. But otherwise leave me alone and let me be about my business.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    You hit the nail right on the head. I really loved it when I was doing a side job in Haughville, I was stopped, the dumba** dog evidently hit on something(which was crap). So I was pulled out of my truck and patted down. The IPD (at that time) felt my pocket, and said "crack pipe!" It was a fracking Allen wrench. Half an hour of my time fracking wasted for a bunch of dumba**es!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I appreciate the people doing the videos but for some reason almost every video is done by someone that sounds like a whiny d-bag. No, I don't like the checkpoints and will turn off to avoid them if possible but almost every video I've seen the people sound obnoxious, not the message...their voices and the way they carry themselves.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    it still amazes me that people will actually do this. but i guess like the other thread on here smart people cant be cops knuckle draggers come on in. its too bad we see stuff like this on a daily basis it makes the good ones look bad. maybe its time to break the thin blue line and the good ones run out the bad ones but im not gonna hold my breath.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I appreciate the people doing the videos but for some reason almost every video is done by someone that sounds like a whiny d-bag. No, I don't like the checkpoints and will turn off to avoid them if possible but almost every video I've seen the people sound obnoxious, not the message...their voices and the way they carry themselves.

I agree. I look at the Founders's writings and see a formality to their indignation that lent an air of truth and respectability to their complaints. Baiting the police with jokes and cajoling just seems like a dumb kid's prank.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    it still amazes me that people will actually do this. but i guess like the other thread on here smart people cant be cops knuckle draggers come on in. its too bad we see stuff like this on a daily basis it makes the good ones look bad. maybe its time to break the thin blue line and the good ones run out the bad ones but im not gonna hold my breath.

lol what really sad TSA want to expand to train and buses in there current budget request :xmad:

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    TO0lv7vWxVHHqce9MeINTwwARkfG0E-vi.jpg

This man new how to deal with Nazis.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    its a public safty service under the current laws it is legal...........if they find something or you are impared after affect of the stop it not really why they stop you... the reason you are detain is for public saftey service from the police department to stop drinking and driving

Top Bottom