• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    When you get someone like Jeb commenting like this, and distancing himself from the current crop of "conservatives", that says something. This go around may well see the "conservative" movement relegated to the ash heap. They're abandoning the middle for the fringes and playing to fear. "Conservatism" is going to be painted with a rather tarry brush, this go around.

Jeb Bush Finds 2012 GOP Debate Rhetoric 'A Little Troubling'

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Interesting.... I was not aware there was a conservative in the bunch.

Exactly, I used to be a Republican, now I'm a conservative lacking an adequate candidate.

Jeb just wants these guys to play left of center enough that they get the votes for there to be Republicans in power, and could seemingly care less about the actual values that end up in office. I'm a politician and I think they should say whatever they need to say to get into office; which to a large degree is what they've been spineless enough to attempt to do.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Weird.. I used to be a Republican and removed myself from the group due to the far fringe government control they are trying to force down the throat of others. The Rs used to be the party of limited gov't. They used to infringe on your life less and try to get others to do the same. Now they won't stay out of my church, my bedroom, my doctors office, etc. This is why I am not a R.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I am a Gary Johnson and Ron Paul Republican. Soon to be full on Libertarian when there are no good Republicans left.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    When you get someone like Jeb commenting like this, and distancing himself from the current crop of "conservatives", that says something. This go around may well see the "conservative" movement relegated to the ash heap. They're abandoning the middle for the fringes and playing to fear. "Conservatism" is going to be painted with a rather tarry brush, this go around.

Question: why do you put so much stock in the words of the last remaining member of the First Family of the New World Order? Moreover, why do you want us to put so much stock in the words of the last remaining member of the First Family of the New World Order? Is this just you kicking conservatives in the teeth again?

redlegrod

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    North Central Indiana

Conservatives don't play to fear! They use fact and tried and true methods. The ones that play on fear are the Liberals.

redlegrod

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Then I would have to say that you've not been paying much attention to the current candidates for the gop nomination.

I have and the only true conservative would be Paul. I wouldn't say Paul does what your referring too! I don't care what the media calls them. If it walks and quacks like a duck.........

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I have and the only true conservative would be Paul. I wouldn't say Paul does what your referring too! I don't care what the media calls them. If it walks and quacks like a duck.........
    Paul's the only one who doesn't generally play to the politics of fear, true, (except where economic catastrophe is concerned, and that's just stating the facts). The 3 Stooges, on the other hand, bask in the glow of their pandering to fears. They open their mouths and out it comes.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Paul's the only one who doesn't generally play to the politics of fear, true, (except where economic catastrophe is concerned, and that's just stating the facts). The 3 Stooges, on the other hand, bask in the glow of their pandering to fears. They open their mouths and out it comes.

Laughable.

The econimic skies are falling. The TSA pants are dropping. Our men are dying needlessly. Liberty is lost. Need I go on?

Ron Paul is every bit the fear salesman the rest of them are. You just believe he's right (and in most cases so do I). But it's still fear peddling.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Then I would have to say that you've not been paying much attention to the current candidates for the gop nomination.

Nothing they can say is more scary to me then another 4 years of Obama. Imagine 4 more years where he don't have to worry about being re-elected.:scared:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Top Bottom