• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I will begin this thread about Santorum but it leads to a larger discussion about Washington politics in general. Santorum is merely an illustration of a larger phenomenon.

In the last debate, Santorum admitted that he votes against his principles (if indeed he has such principles) in order to be a "team player." His record shows that he's been a "team player" his entire career.

This is coming from the same man, who during the same debate, chose the word "courage" to describe himself when prompted for a one-word description.

Santorum's "team player" comment illustrates what it means to be a servant of the Establishment. He is a "Machine" man. He will sacrifice any/all principle when he is pressured by the formidable beast in Washington that lobbies and threatens people for votes.

Another "team player" is the last thing America needs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvA2kEOd-CI

Santorum Makes a Complete Insider Out of Himself at the Debate
    I had yet to see a candidate this entire campaign season, admit to millions of people that he basically has no principles. Santorum admitted on Wednesday that he voted to fund Planned Parenthood because it was part of a “larger” bill that contained things he both liked and disliked. His solution? He added more government intervention to the bill to balance it out. Wow.

He also admitted he voted for No Child Left Behind because his leader, George Bush, wanted it. He said politics is a team sport and that he “took one for the team.”
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZPexbzJUU4
    MODERATOR: You have a new television ad that labels him a fake. Why?

RON PAUL: Because he's a fake.

RICK SANTORUM: I'm real Ron. I'm real.

RON PAUL: Congratulations.

:owned:

Top Bottom