Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 376 of 513 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 5127
  1. #3751
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath. He has too many lives still to ruin out there.
    Good idea

  2. #3752
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    I had almost forgotten about this case. Was this a good shoot? The similarities between the two cases are striking.

    Zimmerman Preview? Florida Man Denied Use “Stand Your Ground” Law « JONATHAN TURLEY

    ...and apparently, Manslaughter for Zimmerman isn't off the table. Corey maybe smarter than many think. I think she may be bluffing with the 2nd Degree Charge.

  3. #3753
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    ..... I think she may be bluffing with the 2nd Degree Charge.

    Bluffing? Bluffing?!

    Do you really think justice is a freaking poker game?


    "We'll, I'll throw these baseless **** charges against the wall and see what I can get to stick!"

    "I'll charge him with so much **** he'll be glad to plead down!"


    Overcharging someone when it is NOT warranted is a strong arm tactic,
    it is a coercive act to manipulate the "justice" system to the ends of the state.
    A witch hunt, if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

  4. #3754
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Bluffing? Bluffing?!

    Do you really think justice is a freaking poker game?

  5. #3755
    Expert blamecharles's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotdoger View Post
    cough syrup + Arizona Watermelon soda + cold medecine + Skittles


    Learned something new today day.


    Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence… | The Last Refuge
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotdoger View Post
    Guess I missed your post.
    Looks like he leaned up those 56 minutes.
    I have followed this thread pretty closely and missed that somewhere. Very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbseniour View Post
    Remember the lessons of the American Revolution and the Battle of Athens, if government gets too out of hand the people have the right and responsibility to correct that situation.

  6. #3756
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by strahd71 View Post
    oh i'm sure it could get there. i wonder if INGO itself has some kind of limit? maybe something to do with space or something. not that they would care other than that.

    jake
    There is no limit on the # of pages/post in a single thread that the website can do. However after so many pages/post in a single thread the website database begins to 'slow down' so the MODs will lock and start a new thread to ensure that the 'slowness' is not experienced.

    Look at the unofficial status updated thread and how many parts that has to understand the concept.

  7. #3757
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Bluffing? Bluffing?!

    Do you really think justice is a freaking poker game?


    "We'll, I'll throw these baseless **** charges against the wall and see what I can get to stick!"

    "I'll charge him with so much **** he'll be glad to plead down!"


    Overcharging someone when it is NOT warranted is a strong arm tactic,
    it is a coercive act to manipulate the "justice" system to the ends of the state.
    A witch hunt, if you will.
    I'm actually of the belief that, if so (her bluffing), it actually is unethical. However, it's a common practice, and she'll face no penalty from the ABA.
    I had originally believed that it was "all or nothing" when Corey charged Zimmerman with murder 2, but apparently there is something called a Charging Confrence which will allow her to lower the charge during the trial.

    If that's her intent, shes' pulled a fast one. Pretty much everyone, after Zimmerman was charged with murder 2, complained that she had overcharged, and believed that manslaughter was the more appropriate charge. All the "legal eagle" pundits have making the manslaughter case without Corey saying a word. If she pulls off this trick, given that everyone thinks it applies, she will have a very legit chance of conviction.

  8. #3758
    KLB
    KLB is offline
    Grandmaster KLB's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by strahd71 View Post
    oh i'm sure it could get there. i wonder if INGO itself has some kind of limit? maybe something to do with space or something. not that they would care other than that.

    jake
    Something like 5000 posts. The mods broke the NWI general thread into two at that point. Helps the database or some such.

  9. #3759
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I had almost forgotten about this case. Was this a good shoot?
    On the other hand...

    Here's a few other recent Florida SYG outcomes

    Last month, a Miami-Dade County judge ruled that Greyston Garcia was immune under the law even though he chased down a suspected car stereo thief and stabbed him to death, then went home and went to sleep. The judge ruled Garcia used justifiable force because the thief swung a bag of radios at him that could “lead to serious bodily injury or death.”

    In Tampa last year, investigators decided not to file charges against 62-year-old Alcisviados Polanco, who used an ice pick to fatally stab 20-year-old Wathson Adelson following a road rage confrontation. Authorities said there was no evidence to disprove Polanco’s claim of self-defense.

    Two years ago in Miami, a pair of Florida Power & Light workers were accosted by a mobile home resident armed with a rifle. The resident, Ernesto Che Vino, struck one utility worker on the head and fired shots in the air as they fled to their vehicle. A judge ruled that Vino’s actions were justified because he was in fear for his life.


    So...doesn't the Zimmerman case sound 10x more legitimate than any of those?

  10. #3760
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    On the other hand...

    Here's a few other recent Florida SYG outcomes

    Last month, a Miami-Dade County judge ruled that Greyston Garcia was immune under the law even though he chased down a suspected car stereo thief and stabbed him to death, then went home and went to sleep. The judge ruled Garcia used justifiable force because the thief swung a bag of radios at him that could “lead to serious bodily injury or death.”

    In Tampa last year, investigators decided not to file charges against 62-year-old Alcisviados Polanco, who used an ice pick to fatally stab 20-year-old Wathson Adelson following a road rage confrontation. Authorities said there was no evidence to disprove Polanco’s claim of self-defense.

    Two years ago in Miami, a pair of Florida Power & Light workers were accosted by a mobile home resident armed with a rifle. The resident, Ernesto Che Vino, struck one utility worker on the head and fired shots in the air as they fled to their vehicle. A judge ruled that Vino’s actions were justified because he was in fear for his life.


    So...doesn't the Zimmerman case sound 10x more legitimate than any of those?
    Comparatively, yes, I guess it just depends on who's in the courtroom that day. This case can go either way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •