Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Is the War On Terror a Complete Hoax?

User Info Menu

NSFW for language..
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I[/ame]
    "Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper;
    in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat. Such is my thesis, that the licensing of weapons is subversive of liberty and self-defeating in its pious purpose"

-Robert A Heinlein on Gun Control

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    ." People have a hard time accepting the obvious and look to place blame and then always end with..."Well, I guess we will never know the truth" when the reality is that most people already know the truth but a truther will never accept the truth. People don't want to believe that bad things happen to good people and it is easier to try to pin it on something because we want in our hearts to believe tragedies are preventable. Oh well. I guess we will never know the truth>
    "The obvious" ? The BEST place to hide something is right out in the open .

When I read this guy's words about his military experience Major General Smedley Butler USMC

I have doubts about the guberments version of the truth on anything .

How about why we went into Iraq anyway ? WMD ? OKDOKIE , sure we know saddam had gas , how do we know ? Cause he used them on his own people back in 96 .

Any WMD's found when we went back for Gulf round two ?

When the guberment's words and actions stop being rational , logical or reasonable , what are we left with ?

I'll say it again , "We the people" are getting lied to , and not just about 9/11 .

It's costing us our treasure both in money and blood .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2ADMNLOVER View Post
    "The obvious" ? The BEST place to hide something is right out in the open .

When I read this guy's words about his military experience Major General Smedley Butler USMC

I have doubts about the guberments version of the truth on anything .

How about why we went into Iraq anyway ? WMD ? OKDOKIE , sure we know saddam had gas , how do we know ? Cause he used them on his own people back in 96 .

Any WMD's found when we went back for Gulf round two ?

When the guberment's words and actions stop being rational , logical or reasonable , what are we left with ?

I'll say it again , "We the people" are getting lied to , and not just about 9/11 .

It's costing us our treasure both in money and blood .
    First of all, most of the First and Second World countries' intelligence services said Iraq had WMD and was working on a nuke. When I say "most", I mean Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait. Those are the ones I remember.

Second, Sadaam did his level best to make the world believe he had WMDs, so there was all sorts of dis-information pointing to the manufacture of nukes.

Third, our troops did, indeed find precursor chemicals as well as chemical bombs and gas stores. In fact, there were numerous DOCUMENTED cases of chemical munitions being incorporated in IEDs by insurgents during the early-to-middle part of the insurgency.

Fourth, if we needed it, the UN Security Council was convinced Sadaam had WMDs and passed 17 separate sanctions against Iraq telling them to cease the use and construction of WMDs.

The data are out there. You might try Googling Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction Found Iraq WMD IEDs. I know I got the original Google link from Stratfor.com about six months or a year ago and posted it the last time I saw this claim made.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk2001 View Post
    First of all, most of the First and Second World countries' intelligence services said Iraq had WMD and was working on a nuke. When I say "most", I mean Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait. Those are the ones I remember.

Second, Sadaam did his level best to make the world believe he had WMDs, so there was all sorts of dis-information pointing to the manufacture of nukes.

Third, our troops did, indeed find precursor chemicals as well as chemical bombs and gas stores. In fact, there were numerous DOCUMENTED cases of chemical munitions being incorporated in IEDs by insurgents during the early-to-middle part of the insurgency.

Fourth, if we needed it, the UN Security Council was convinced Sadaam had WMDs and passed 17 separate sanctions against Iraq telling them to cease the use and construction of WMDs.

The data are out there. You might try Googling Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction Found Iraq WMD IEDs. I know I got the original Google link from Stratfor.com about six months or a year ago and posted it the last time I saw this claim made.
    Well said..

It's been repeated so much that there were not any WMDs and that only Bush thought they did, that people believe it..

Don't forget about the tons of high explosives found too, guess that isnt "MASS" enough for people's definition of WMD..
    "Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper;
    in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat. Such is my thesis, that the licensing of weapons is subversive of liberty and self-defeating in its pious purpose"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roadie View Post
    Well said..

It's been repeated so much that there were not any WMDs and that only Bush thought they did, that people believe it..

Don't forget about the tons of high explosives found too, guess that isnt "MASS" enough for people's definition of WMD..
    To be fair, "WMD" brings to mind nukes, chemical poisons, and weaponized diseases, not high explosives to most people. It always surprised me that the Bush Administration didn't publicize those finds to counteract the claims that he "lied", but apparently they decided they weren't going to fight that battle. But the reports are out there in the cloud.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88GT View Post
    They didn't *just* catch fire. The airplanes flying into them and spilling hundreds of gallons of av fuel probably had a good bit to do with it, don't ya think?

Steel absolutely catastrophically fails when subject to intense, constant, and direct heat.

And it's been admitted the fuel mostly burned up shortly after the fires started.

Also, please post evidence of other steel structures that have succumbed to fire in the same way the towers suposedly did. Keep in mind those towers used MASSIVE amounts of steel.

Also explain the molten steel being seen dripping down right before collapse.

Also explain the iron spheres found in the rubble.

Also explain the explosives residue found in the dust and rubble.

Also explain how almost two entire structures turned nearly to dust.

Also explain the lack of airplane parts.

Also explain the photos of the engine, suposedly from one of the two aircraft, that are not even the right type of engine for said aircraft.

Also explain how anyone in their right mind can even think that somehow THIS (U.S.) gov't would never be involved with a false flag attack against it's own people, even though such acts have been not only drawn up in the past, but in fact implemented.

I'm not trying to get into a fight with you, don't get me wrong. Just figured I'd throw out some of these questions and see what your take on it is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by powerstrokin View Post
    And it's been admitted the fuel mostly burned up shortly after the fires started.

Also, please post evidence of other steel structures that have succumbed to fire in the same way the towers suposedly did. Keep in mind those towers used MASSIVE amounts of steel.

Also explain the molten steel being seen dripping down right before collapse.

Also explain the iron spheres found in the rubble.

Also explain the explosives residue found in the dust and rubble.

Also explain how almost two entire structures turned nearly to dust.

Also explain the lack of airplane parts.

Also explain the photos of the engine, suposedly from one of the two aircraft, that are not even the right type of engine for said aircraft.

Also explain how anyone in their right mind can even think that somehow THIS (U.S.) gov't would never be involved with a false flag attack against it's own people, even though such acts have been not only drawn up in the past, but in fact implemented.

I'm not trying to get into a fight with you, don't get me wrong. Just figured I'd throw out some of these questions and see what your take on it is.
    All of the above has been explained/debunked by scientists, engineers, etc etc multiple times over the years.. Google is your friend.

Expert

User Info Menu

I find it curious that while an aircraft had deviated from its flight path (what did air traffic control say while this was happening?) and crashes into one of two towers, we have a second aircraft which had also deviated from its planned flight path and is making a bee-line for the same location.

Am I wrong about that or was the plane not supposed to be flying along that path? Does it really matter? Would you still have been that surprised?

Then, when the second plane hits, its like they were so not prepared for it. Really?! Then what happened (i cant remember the order) one goes down in Penn? Then one hits the Pentagon? Really? There is an AFB right there isn't there? They didn't scramble right off the bat? I guess they were also caught by surprise. I'm not saying Bush knew anything. I would never accuse him of having ANY KNOWLEDGE.

But what was it he said..fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, wont get fooled again or something goofy like that. Man we should be embarrassed of government ineptitude if it wasn't a conspiracy.

User Info Menu

Six weeks after the collapse, molten steel was found under all the debris at ground zero with temperatures still around 1,500 degrees. Thatís close to the maximum temperature jet fuel can burn. Are we to believe this magic fuel was still burning at maximum temperature after a month and a half? Photos of the steel beams in the rubble show that some beams have diagonal cuts which are exactly how demolition charges are placed. When the charges are placed diagonally they cut through steel - bringing a building straight down in its own footprint.
    -- Luke Connor, We Didn't Start The Fire

Molten Steel Found at Ground Zero Weeks After 9/11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk2001 View Post

I guess if anyone looks long enough they could find a report saying anything they want , case in point Unravelling the Known Unknowns: Why no Weapons of Mass Destruction have been

Regardless of WMD's or lack thereof , too much of the guberments "truth and facts" make NO rational , logical sense .

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast