• melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've got one of his bumper stickers.

"Gary Johnson: We have Brownies"

He was an awesome governor for New Mexico, vetoed something like 700 spending and tax bills. He simply has no clue how to run a national campaign. Does seem odd that a Libertarian would want to accept tax money for anything!

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Shouldn't the headline read: "Money returned to Johnson, public to fund public debate"

You haven't gone full wookie, have you Kirk? You never go full wookie. Surely you haven't adopted a pure ancap, outside the system activism approach where using publicly available resources is an endorsement of the system.

Yeah, yeah...just trolling Libertarians...I get it. :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    mrjarrell will be here shortly to straighten this mess out.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Johnson just wants a level playing field. The dems and gop are sucking at that particular teat, why shouldn't a pragmatic libertarian? Or is that particular pot of money only for Romney and Obama? While the principled side of me says to not take the money, the realistic side says that taking a chunk away and using it to beat the dems and reps about the head and shoulders in an effort to restore this country to freedom is a good use for it. I'd much rather see the entire pot returned to the people it was taken from, but that ain't gonna happen and since it isn't, better to use it to beat the system then get rid of the pot, once and for all. Kirk's on a roll tonight, I see. He'll get his other horn on his helmet if he keeps trolling this hard. Shoot, this isn't even new news to anyone who's been paying attention.

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Johnson just wants a level playing field. The dems and gop are sucking at that particular teat, why shouldn't a pragmatic libertarian? Or is that particular pot of money only for Romney and Obama? While the principled side of me says to not take the money, the realistic side says that taking a chunk away and using it to beat the dems and reps about the head and shoulders in an effort to restore this country to freedom is a good use for it. I'd much rather see the entire pot returned to the people it was taken from, but that ain't gonna happen and since it isn't, better to use it to beat the system then get rid of the pot, once and for all. Kirk's on a roll tonight, I see. He'll get his other horn on his helmet if he keeps trolling this hard. Shoot, this isn't even new news to anyone who's been paying attention.

It's only pragmatism if it equals a vote for Romney.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Kirk is probably packing his bags as we speak in anticipation of catching that flight to NH and buying a nice little cottage in Keene. FULL WOOKIEE.

Interesting aside. Apparently the correct spelling of wookiee is two "e"s. I did not know that. Well, that and the other fellow expecting complete sentences and perfect grammar in copy, headlines, and ledes.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i realize that the public money is there for all and i got no problem with it and lets be honest mr johnson prolly needs it pretty bad.

but am i wrong in thinking that its kind of anti libertarian for him to use it?

jake

Top Bottom