'Merica
    Last edited by a moderator:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, does one contractor do all the fed compounds, or is there a federal template? The one in Saint Jimmy's looks just like the compound on the north side of Indy.

I hope Mr. Chong receives fair compensation for this. It would seem to be a strong case a trial.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Rather than hoping that this guy gets paid (money doesn't solve everything) how about we hope for these draconian drug laws (that do not work) be changed and that free men (adults) have the ability to get high if they want to assume the social risks for doing so?

Maybe it's time to admit that the war on drugs has been a failure and open this black market economy to the light of day and taxation. Myself, I'm not interested, but for those that are, and are willing to pay, why should they be excluded? (Liberty check time)

Or, maybe the government doesn't want the competition in the drug trade.

:twocents:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Rather than hoping that this guy gets paid (money doesn't solve everything) how about we hope for these draconian drug laws (that do not work) be changed and that free men (adults) have the ability to get high if they want to assume the social risks for doing so?

Maybe it's time to admit that the war on drugs has been a failure and open this black market economy to the light of day and taxation. Myself, I'm not interested, but for those that are, and are willing to pay, why should they be excluded? (Liberty check time)

i dont know if they want competition in the drug trade or not but the government allowing us to make a choice....... ahahahahahaha

your right tho we should be allowed to

jake

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    I think this is less about why he was in there, and more about why he was forgotten. Surely there are procedures in place where people are checked in and then accounted for on a revolving basis. Sounds like someone didn't follow procedure. :dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think this is less about why he was in there, and more about why he was forgotten. Surely there are procedures in place where people are checked in and then accounted for on a revolving basis. Sounds like someone didn't follow procedure. :dunno:

He wasn't forgotten. They knew he was in there. There is not a chance in hell that they didn't know he was in that cell. They were "teaching him a lesson". He probably sassed a guard or asked for his lawyer or something.

He "kicked and screamed as loud as he could".
    He "ripped his clothing and shoved a shred of it under the door, hoping someone would spot it and rescue him".
    He "ingested a white powder DEA agents said was left in the cell accidentally and later identified as methamphetamine".

Wow. The DEA "accidentally" left meth in the cell, too, huh? They're a crackerjack team there.

No one noticed that? The guard that finally brought him water (five days later) said "Here's the water you've been asking for." They knew.

Last edited:

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

This is close to the truth, think about the pharma companies that wont have advantages. Then think about DEA, where do they go. Then think about this: for every drug conviction the agencies are confiscating a lot of items(drugs,houses,cars,cash etc) which goes back into the system to catch even more people. They don't want to have to cut these agencies to allow liberty to take hold.

Ron Paul was asked about wanting to make all drugs legal.

And in case nobody knows about LEAP Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.
    http://www.leap.cc/

Liberty means everyone has freedom even if you dont agree with their choices. Just because drugs became legal would that make anyone do them that didn't already want to? In some cases maybe. I have no desire to do heroin,angle dust, cocaine, meth, etc not because its illegal, just don't want to. Now this one plant :dunno::D

He wasn't forgotten. They knew he was in there. There is not a chance in hell that they didn't know he was in that cell. They were "teaching him a lesson". He probably sassed a guard or asked for his lawyer or something.

He "kicked and screamed as loud as he could".
    He "ripped his clothing and shoved a shred of it under the door, hoping someone would spot it and rescue him".
    He "ingested a white powder DEA agents said was left in the cell accidentally and later identified as methamphetamine".

Wow. The DEA "accidentally" left meth in the cell, too, huh? They're a crackerjack team there.

No one noticed that? The guard that finally brought him water (five days later) said "Here's the water you've been asking for." They knew.

Very true Scutter

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The DEA is unnecessary, has way, way too much power, and in my opinion creates far more evil both within its ranks as well outside than any "good" they could possibly do and does more damage to people and society than any positive contribution that they might accidentally make some day. No reports of this sort surprise me at all.

The administration should not exist.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Locked in a DEA holding cell for 5 days?

WWBGD?

grylls.jpg

Anybody have a straw?

Top Bottom