• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    there was all the scuttle butt about the radiation levels and extra helicopters and planes in northern indiana and southern michigan last week. i wonder if the two are related some how? i realize alpena is way up north but who knows?

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Dropped a 2,000 lb bomb? Do you know how far away people would hear and feel that? However, in Detroit, it might not be noticed on the weekends.

with all due respect sir in detroit a 2,000 pound bomb would only do a couple of hundred dollars worth of improvements

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    lol @ obama regime. if 380 people were killed i think lots of relatives would be asking questions

yea i would imagine people would have been screaming pretty loud. like i said in OP i aint sayin its true just an interesting read :D

The article sounds like it was written by Obama himself. As a warning of what he'd like to do to those that oppose him.

i agree. if he had his way it would look like the apocalypse for those of us who disagree

jake

Aggar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    The other night at about 10:30pm or I started hearing something and went out the front door and it was a helicopter. Not a lifeline or private. It was very loud and long. Could barely make out the shape of it. I thought it was cool but odd. I think it was Thursday or Friday night. Can't remember for sure.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    The other night at about 10:30pm or I started hearing something and went out the front door and it was a helicopter. Not a lifeline or private. It was very loud and long. Could barely make out the shape of it. I thought it was cool but odd. I think it was Thursday or Friday night. Can't remember for sure.

been lots of sightings of choppers for a while. even my 12 year old son who is pretty much oblivious to everything else has noticed

jake

Top Bottom