• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    White House refers to Issa's analysis of Fast & Furious as 'absurd' | Fox News

yeah.... whatever barry.

If you and those in your administration had no knowledge of the matter, what is there to shield via executive privilege, Jackass?

Well, exactly. A claim of executive privilege means that the executive is asserting that one of its acts is outside the oversight of Congress, but Barry is simultaneously claiming that there was no act that the executive was involved in. Either executive privilege is inapplicable or Barry is admitting that he got caught screwing the pooch and is trying to hide it.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Well, exactly. A claim of executive privilege means that the executive is asserting that one of its acts is outside the oversight of Congress, but Barry is simultaneously claiming that there was no act that the executive was involved in. Either executive privilege is inapplicable or Barry is admitting that he got caught screwing the pooch and is trying to hide it.

This was my feelings as soon as I had read he was claiming executive privilege. If he had no knowledge, or no one else in the executive branch knew about "fast and furious" what can he possibly be trying to hide? It appears he is too slick for his own good, he has implicated himself screwing the pooch.

That being said will anything come of it, I doubt it. It's simply another example of them lying to you, AND they know YOU know they are lying to you but could care less.

manwitnoname.......:D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This was my feelings as soon as I had read he was claiming executive privilege. If he had no knowledge, or no one else in the executive branch knew about "fast and furious" what can he possibly be trying to hide? It appears he is too slick for his own good, he has implicated himself screwing the pooch.

That being said will anything come of it, I doubt it. It's simply another example of them lying to you, AND they know YOU know they are lying to you but could care less.

manwitnoname.......:D
    Exactly, Like the OP pointed out as well. How can you exert executive privilege over something that you claim to have no knowledge of? :dunno:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Recalling all the stunts the Clintons pulled (travelgate, filegate, Vince Foster murder,giving rocket secrets to the Chinese, etc. ad nauseum) I fear that Obama and his gang will skate on this. I will be very pleased if I find I'm wrong.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Recalling all the stunts the Clintons pulled (travelgate, filegate, Vince Foster murder,giving rocket secrets to the Chinese, etc. ad nauseum) I fear that Obama and his gang will skate on this. I will be very pleased if I find I'm wrong.

You're probably not wrong, but what is needed is a media that is interested in the "truth" as much as they were during the Nixon administration. I doubt we have anyone willing to do the hard work...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Not a chance the media will get involved. They are too busy Rah-Rah-ing for the annionted one to actually do their job. No one will pay attention to Fox who is the only apparent network willing to get involved with reporting the story. BHO and his accomplices need to go come this November and maybe we can get the govt to comply with the constitution and the laws the rest of us have to abide by!!!

Top Bottom