• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    DHS trolling for terrorists or just Aunt Maude?

The Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS) was the focus of a Freedom of Information Act request; the yield was a list of words used to troll the internet for the "bad guys", and folks discussing clouds in the sky, exercisers, or even those who discuss tornadoes.

The list of "Words" which the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is using to search the internet, social media sites, and by some reports our emails too, is apparently all encompassing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    481px-Conspiracy-keanu.jpg

That explains WAAAAAY too much.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm curious; did anyone bother to read the story? It's about muslim peace groups targeting jihadi web sites. Just thought I'd mention it. . .

Spoil sport.

Though you've got to admit, based on the title and limited content of the OP, there should have been a knee-jerk reaction in most of us to at least momentarily make a connection with INGO. It just ain't natural not to.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I'm curious; did anyone bother to read the story? It's about muslim peace groups targeting jihadi web sites. Just thought I'd mention it. . .

doesn't matter what the article says really this time. we all know they are snooping, hence the fear of anyone discussing illegal activity and civil war here on the site.

i'm sure we are trolled quite often and do not even realize it most of the time,

jake

Top Bottom