• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What a glorious day to be released from the confines of that stale old document. Who knows what is possible now...

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Would not the 1,460 days warrant attention regardless of the election results?

Or is all well as long as you voted for the "winner"?

Yes no matter who wins the election it warrants paying attention. I've paid VERY close attention to the hell Obama has put this country through, and have no desire to let him get another 4 years to finish what he has only started. Allowed another 4 years and not having to face the voters again what we have seen from him so far is childs play. He hates this country and everything it stands for, and intends to continue to dismantle it brick by brick. While I might disagree with Romney stand on some issues, I can't say the same thing about Romney.

As far as voting for the winner, the answer is no, but then I don't reside in the utopian world of black and white. I am mature enough and understand the shades of gray in life and know one will never get exactly what they want, but take the best one can get at a particular moment in time. At this particular moment in time my belief is Romney is the better of the two who stand a chance of actually winning in November.

While Romney isn't the "perfect" candidate by far, he is the far far better choice than an Obama second term.

:twocents:

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Yes no matter who wins the election it warrants paying attention. I've paid VERY close attention to the hell Obama has put this country through, and have no desire to let him get another 4 years to finish what he has only started. Allowed another 4 years and not having to face the voters again what we have seen from him so far is childs play. He hates this country and everything it stands for, and intends to continue to dismantle it brick by brick. While I might disagree with Romney stand on some issues, I can't say the same thing about Romney.

As far as voting for the winner, the answer is no, but then I don't reside in the utopian world of black and white. I am mature enough and understand the shades of gray in life and know one will never get exactly what they want, but take the best one can get at a particular moment in time. At this particular moment in time my belief is Romney is the better of the two who stand a chance of actually winning in November.

While Romney isn't the "perfect" candidate by far, he is the far far better choice than an Obama second term.

:twocents:

Fair enough.

When my children ask me what I did, I want to be able to respond with an answer that they can reconcile with the example I set.

My guess is you do as well and will do so.

I wish you well with best regards.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Fair enough.

When my children ask me what I did, I want to be able to respond with an answer that they can reconcile with the example I set.

My guess is you do as well and will do so.

I wish you well with best regards.

As a matter of fact my 20 year old son and I had a conversation on this exact topic this evening. He's reached the age where topics like this are beginning to sink in and he's forming his opinions on it. He asks for my opinion and I give it making sure he understands what he does with it is up to him. I can't and won't run his life as it is his time to become a man.

Best regards to you also. You among a few others make it possible to have even a possible "heated" discussion while remaining civil towards each other. Something that is lacking at times on here.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Hell, does it matter? He won't do anything that Romney wouldn't do on his first day in office.......:rolleyes:

Maybe. Maybe not.
    Chances are greater (a LOT greater) that Obama would declare a total Dictatorship than Romney would on that first day. Although there is also a chance that Romney might screw up, he won't start out with the Dictator attitude that Obama has.
    Only time would tell.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Who knows what is possible now...

Some old Germans and Russians; many Cubans, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Venezuelans and so many more...

They know what is possible...when they say they are having deja vu, you would think people would listen...but they don't....it can't happen here, don't you know :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    It can happen here! It is just slowly inching towards that which others have endured. Vast amounts of Freedom have already been lost. Some for the sake of security. It's time to put an end to the erosion of our rights and have a Constitutional correction and restoration of our liberties. BHO must not be re-elected!!!

Top Bottom