Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Brilliant. You didn't read the bill, either. It proposes making the mere possession of hi-cap magazines illegal, so you have to give yours up.

Brilliant thinking, hornadylnl.
    Boating accident.

Nobody gives 2 ****s about my liberty, my care is about done used up. You're voting for a gun grabber, no?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hornadylnl View Post
    Boating accident.

Nobody gives 2 ****s about my liberty, my care is about done used up. You're voting for a gun grabber, no?
    I at least saved the beer cooler that day the boat went down.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    The bunny is legion. It cannot be banned.
    I cut grass for a living

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

Anything will just fall on deaf ears.
    I pray not.

King George suffered a deafness.

I would expect those elected and charged to represent and serve individual citizens would have open ears... certainly more open than those of George.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by manwithnoname View Post
    I pray not.

King George suffered a deafness.

I would expect those elected to represent and serve individual citizens would have open ears... certainly more open than those of George.
    I was implyong that some members here are nk worth my time trying to reach out to.
    I can see trying to tell a that trouble is coming and them believe it is not since they will in lala land. But the members here are not and yet they still wish tp ignore what os occuring. Thus its pointless to try and tell them. **sigh**

So when does the e.l.e occur again?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    I was implyong that some members here are nk worth my time trying to reach out to.
    I can see trying to tell a that trouble is coming and them believe it is not since they will in lala land. But the members here are not and yet they still wish tp ignore what os occuring. Thus its pointless to try and tell them. **sigh**

So when does the e.l.e occur again?
    I'm not sure what you'd be trying to show those not worth your time or who they are but if I made your list, re-read my post with implied purple. I don't believe in partisan politics because if you're only voting by D or R because one is better than the other 100% of the time, depending on your particular flavor, you're missing out on possible politicians that actually have some values and principles.
    We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. ~Aesop

Shooter

User Info Menu

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

There are no sheep here.

It's a gun site after all.

User Info Menu

Seriously how do they hope to enforce this?
    Optimum est pati quod emendare non possis

User Info Menu

Why can't we get something like a repeal of the Hughes Amendment snuck in to some unrelated bill as a line item?
    It happens sometimes, people just explode.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbombelli View Post
    Why can't we get something like a repeal of the Hughes Amendment snuck in to some unrelated bill as a line item?
    Becuase we dont have any on the hill that are really 2a.
    It would have been nice to include it under omabacare but alas...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    Who cares...everything will be so much better if we get Obama out of office. If we get an R in the White House, he'll be a true patriot and stand up for our constitutional rights!!!

You forgot the purple but LOL that was great!
    To assist those w/ disabilities: SARCASM | JOKES | AFFECTION | DISDAIN | RIGHTEOUS ANGER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast