Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Purple is highly over rated

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Brilliant. You didn't read the bill, either. It proposes making the mere possession of hi-cap magazines illegal, so you have to give yours up.

Brilliant thinking, hornadylnl.
    (ii) Clause (i) shall not apply to the possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed within the United States on or before the date of the enactment of this subsection.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Dammit! My bad then. I read about this before I ever saw it here and didn't see that (which surprised me).

Okay hornadylnl, you can go back to wearing blinders.
    My eyes are wide open to they tyranny that's coming. Democrats and Republicans alike are hell bent on voting for it. My one vote isn't going to change it so I've learned to quit wringing my hands over it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    Should I go back and edit for the purple impaired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Whosyer View Post
    Purple is highly over rated
    I started the purple for sarcasm thing because one of our members got spitting mad at someone's sarcasm & it was a truly pathetic thing to watch. Taking that extra step helps to keep us from devolving even further into madness...and every little bit helps.
    To assist those w/ disabilities: SARCASM | JOKES | AFFECTION | DISDAIN | RIGHTEOUS ANGER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paco Bedejo View Post
    I started the purple for sarcasm thing because one of our members got spitting mad at someone's sarcasm & it was a truly pathetic thing to watch. Taking that extra step helps to keep us from devolving even further into madness...and every little bit helps.
    And history was made. I'd love to see that post if you can find it.

Expert

User Info Menu

I'm not worried about new gun laws if BHO gets 4 more...the conservatives in Congress
    should be able to stifle those. I worry that he'll unleash the rabid dogs at the ATFE to enforce
    whatever whims they can come up with. It's been his habit to ignore whatever laws he
    disagrees with.

Expert

User Info Menu

When B J Clinton took office we had 200,000 FFLs ..60,000 now. Most of this was
    done through ATF intimidation and policy changes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois View Post
    When B J Clinton took office we had 200,000 FFLs ..60,000 now. Most of this was
    done through ATF intimidation and policy changes.
    & there should be ZERO FFLs!

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    & there should be ZERO FFLs!
    I hope you mean we should be able to bypass them...like the old days when a Guy could
    order a Carcano right through the mail.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois View Post
    I hope you mean we should be able to bypass them...like the old days when a Guy could
    order a Carcano right through the mail.
    Yes!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast