Senate introduces high capacity ban in unrelated bill!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i dont feel like reading a bunch right now, so tell me, do i need to hurry up and stock up on magazines???...i already lost my job to a hidden line item in a bill this year, so believe me, they DO actually happen

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not yet. The draft of this text was added to a bill in the senate that is in a committee from what I have read. It would have to go to the house and then to Obama. Not sure it will make it out of the house, but it SHOULD NOT be in this bill to begin with.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I think I'm about to take the same stance on gun rights as others do about political parties. Many are willing to kick the can down the road just long enough to outlive themselves and to hell with their posterity.

I've got all the mags I need. **** it.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Damn straight.

Today the choice is between restricting magazine capacities of 10 or less or magazine capacities of more than 10.

My children and grandchildren can figure out the the purpose of the Second Amendment later. I've got my mags and semi auto hunting rifles today.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Who cares...everything will be so much better if we get Obama out of office. If we get an R in the White House, he'll be a true patriot and stand up for our constitutional rights!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think I'm about to take the same stance on gun rights as others do about political parties. Many are willing to kick the can down the road just long enough to outlive themselves and to hell with their posterity.

Damn straight.

Today the choice is between restricting magazine capacities of 10 or less or magazine capacities of more than 10.

My children and grandchildren can figure out the the purpose of the Second Amendment later. I've got my mags and semi auto hunting rifles today.

Who cares...everything will be so much better if we get Obama out of office. If we get an R in the White House, he'll be a true patriot and stand up for our constitutional rights!!!

:facepalm:
    Anything will just fall on deaf ears.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI

Brilliant. You didn't read the bill, either. It proposes making the mere possession of hi-cap magazines illegal, so you have to give yours up.

Brilliant thinking, hornadylnl.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Brilliant. You didn't read the bill, either. It proposes making the mere possession of hi-cap magazines illegal, so you have to give yours up.

Brilliant thinking, hornadylnl.

Boating accident.

Nobody gives 2 ****s about my liberty, my care is about done used up. You're voting for a gun grabber, no?

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    :facepalm:
    Anything will just fall on deaf ears.

I pray not.

King George suffered a deafness.

I would expect those elected and charged to represent and serve individual citizens would have open ears... certainly more open than those of George.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I pray not.

King George suffered a deafness.

I would expect those elected to represent and serve individual citizens would have open ears... certainly more open than those of George.

I was implyong that some members here are nk worth my time trying to reach out to.
    I can see trying to tell a :sheep: that trouble is coming and them believe it is not since they will in lala land. But the members here are not :sheep: and yet they still wish tp ignore what os occuring. Thus its pointless to try and tell them. **sigh**

So when does the e.l.e occur again? :faint:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was implyong that some members here are nk worth my time trying to reach out to.
    I can see trying to tell a :sheep: that trouble is coming and them believe it is not since they will in lala land. But the members here are not :sheep: and yet they still wish tp ignore what os occuring. Thus its pointless to try and tell them. **sigh**

So when does the e.l.e occur again? :faint:

I'm not sure what you'd be trying to show those not worth your time or who they are but if I made your list, re-read my post with implied purple. I don't believe in partisan politics because if you're only voting by D or R because one is better than the other 100% of the time, depending on your particular flavor, you're missing out on possible politicians that actually have some values and principles.

Top Bottom