Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Senate introduces high capacity ban in unrelated bill!

Gun Control in a Line Item on an Unrelated Bill! Mad Ogre

FYI... Got this from WD in another post.
    Looks like some senators (in US Congress) are trying to sneak this in!!!

User Info Menu

i dont feel like reading a bunch right now, so tell me, do i need to hurry up and stock up on magazines???...i already lost my job to a hidden line item in a bill this year, so believe me, they DO actually happen
    "I ran out of bullets, like an A**-hole..."

User Info Menu

Not yet. The draft of this text was added to a bill in the senate that is in a committee from what I have read. It would have to go to the house and then to Obama. Not sure it will make it out of the house, but it SHOULD NOT be in this bill to begin with.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I think I'm about to take the same stance on gun rights as others do about political parties. Many are willing to kick the can down the road just long enough to outlive themselves and to hell with their posterity.

I've got all the mags I need. **** it.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Damn straight.

Today the choice is between restricting magazine capacities of 10 or less or magazine capacities of more than 10.

My children and grandchildren can figure out the the purpose of the Second Amendment later. I've got my mags and semi auto hunting rifles today.

User Info Menu

Snipe CO had that posted up on their site a few hours ago. It doesn't really surprise me a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    The bunny is legion. It cannot be banned.
    I cut grass for a living

User Info Menu

Who cares...everything will be so much better if we get Obama out of office. If we get an R in the White House, he'll be a true patriot and stand up for our constitutional rights!!!
    We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. ~Aesop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hornadylnl View Post
    I think I'm about to take the same stance on gun rights as others do about political parties. Many are willing to kick the can down the road just long enough to outlive themselves and to hell with their posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by manwithnoname View Post
    Damn straight.

Today the choice is between restricting magazine capacities of 10 or less or magazine capacities of more than 10.

My children and grandchildren can figure out the the purpose of the Second Amendment later. I've got my mags and semi auto hunting rifles today.
    Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    Who cares...everything will be so much better if we get Obama out of office. If we get an R in the White House, he'll be a true patriot and stand up for our constitutional rights!!!

Anything will just fall on deaf ears.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hornadylnl View Post

Brilliant. You didn't read the bill, either. It proposes making the mere possession of hi-cap magazines illegal, so you have to give yours up.

Brilliant thinking, hornadylnl.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

Anything will just fall on deaf ears.

Well, when you've spent 30 years of your life trying to get through the deaf ears, sometimes it takes its toll.

Blame the deaf ears, instead of the people who spent their lives trying to overcome that deafness.

A sharp knife is a happy knife.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast