• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How long before this same group of chuckleheads starts complaining about Obama not releasing Benghazi info?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It means a bunch of clowns created their own grand jury, and decided on charges to place against Obama and Biden, even though the most assuredly lacked the TSI clearance to read even the specs on a Pentagon lawn chair, let alone a brief on Benghazi.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sounds like a group of idiot sovereign citizens got together and had their version of a court. I guarantee that if it had been a real grand jury it would have been on the news. This is just nonsense from loony tunes.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sounds like a group of idiot sovereign citizens got together and had their version of a court. I guarantee that if it had been a real grand jury it would have been on the news. This is just nonsense from loony tunes.

Yup. Its meaningless.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Not that I am buying into this but to say it would be on the news??? Benghazi is only on the news on one channel

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

I've always admired the respect libertarians have for their fellow citizens. It's no wonder they're doing so well in the polls and really converting the people.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I've always admired the respect libertarians have for their fellow citizens. It's no wonder they're doing so well in the polls and really converting the people.
    Ah, a sovereign citizen supporter. That explains a lot about you. It's certain that libertarians and the sane want nothing to do with that particular movement.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Many do conduct themselves in such a manner that appears at the best gnostic and at the worst as intellectually snobbery.

I realize its all about freedom of speech though and any individual/group has a right to believe and conduct themselves in a manner that allows me to form an opinion about what they believe and how they conduct themselves. Both of which will be influenced by how they treat others.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Perhaps they just want to be left the hell alone and can't relate to the sheeple mentality that seems to require the approval of others? Perhaps they aren't seeking said approval and aren't part of the herd mentality? I'm fine with it, I don't need approval and have no need to feel like part of a group. As long as their "attitude" doesn't infringe upon my ability to live my life and be left the hell alone, why would it bother me in the slightest?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Me, my brother, and some guys we knew in college are going to get together and form a Grand Jury. We will let you know who we indict so that you may laugh and ignore our uber authority.

Between citizen arrest powers, and this....

6a00d8341d764753ef0133ed87a2e0970b-800wi

Last edited:
    Top Bottom